Chapter 3

"Pass me the salt, please Granger."

She turned around to searcy for the salt, it was placed neatly next to the pepper and a glass bottle of (expensive) olive oil.

She passed the salt to Blaise, he dumped heaps amount of salt into the boiling water as he stirred.

"Are you making our guest cook dinner in our home, Blaise?" came Malfoy's voice from the living room. He was sat on the couch, legs on the coffee table with a book in his hand.

Blaise scoffed, "Better her than you, you're a shit cook." he grinned amusingly as he put the pasta in the water.

"You offered to be the cook."

"Oh, thanks for clarifying that Prince Charming. Would you like a foot massage as well after dinner?"

"That would be lovely."

Blaise rolled his eyes jokingly before he stirred the pot. "One time, Draco cooked dinner for the three of us and the fish was still raw."

"Oh sod off." said Malfoy.

Hermione chuckled, it felt like going to Malfoy Manor where she meet the parents and the mothet would tell embarassing stories of Malfoy's doing.

"Oooooh.. that smells fucking amazing.." Theo came into the room and didn't even acknowledge her at first as his eyes were set deadpanned towards the pasta sauce in the saucepan.

"Theo, where are your manners?"

"Apologies. That smells delightfully exquisite."

Blaise sighed. "We have a guest, you dick." he motioned his head towards Hermione.

Theo raised his brow before bringing his eyes to her who was standing behind Blaise.

"The Hermione Granger? What are you doing here? Are you lost?" he grinned, showing off his perfectly white teeth. He turned his eyes to Blaise. "You aren't adding fish that to thing yeah? Draco has ruined fish for me."

"Why would I put fish in a fucking bolognese pasta?"

"I DON'T KNOW? DRACO DID IT?" he put his hands in the air.

"Draco can't cook for shit!"

"We all know this. That fish was so raw I could hear it telling me to fuck off."

"I'm still here." came Malfoy's voice. His eyes were still glued to the book.

Hermione couldn't help herself but laugh at the scene upon her eyes. She decided to help to set the table for dinner as Blaise was almost finish cooking. She noticed a laptop sitting untouched on the dining table. As much as she wanted to ask, she decided not to be nosey.

Theo grabbed some plates and put it on the kitchen island for Blaise, Hermionr grabbed her wine bottle and put it on the dining table. Malfoy was still on the couch reading.

She squinted her eyes as sudden interest to know what he was reading peaked her brains—it was a Muggle book.

"Dinner's ready!" Blaise shouted.

The table had exactly four chairs, Malfoy was sitting across from her, Theo was next to him, Blaise was next to her.

"This looks amazing. Thank you, Blaise."

After the first bite, her and Theo let out a soft moan as the delicacy entering their systems. It was so well done that she thought Blaise had taken culinary lessons before.

As it turned out, he had a passion of cooking since he was a little boy. However, growing up in the environment he was in, he wasn't allowed to even look at the kitchens. His parents told him it was pathetic.