INTERMISSION - Character Descriptions

SUBJECT 1
Marion Álvarez - He/Him

Shoulder-length, black, curly/coiled hair, hazel eyes, and tan skin; he is 5'10, and he is 17 years old.
The subject's family consists of his Abuelita, Camila Ayala, and his father, Mateo Álvarez. He has no siblings; His nationality is Mexican; his species is human.
The subject is fairly calm and seems to not lash out as much as other subjects might. He is very kind and tries to not make a "big deal" out of certain situations. He is likely the one who makes decisions out of his group — for the most part.

SUBJECT 2
Louis Moreau - He/Him

Short, blonde, straight hair, blue eyes, and pale skin; he is 5'7, and he is 16 years old.
The subject's family consists of his mother, Amélie, his father, Gabriel, and his younger twin siblings (boy & girl) Raphael and Anaïs Moreau. His nationality is French; his species is human.
The subject has a hint of attitude consistently; he is very straightforward and does not like to "sugarcoat" things. He is often regarded by his peers as being "sassy" and "plays hard to get," even to the subject's own friends.

SUBJECT 3
Anathema Roth'tuxan - She/They

Long, curly black hair, reddish-orange eyes, and pale skin; she is 5'8, and she is 16 years old.
The subject's family consists of her mother, Astraia, her father, Cosmo, and her older sibling Cronus Roth'tuxan. She has a cousin named Mephistopheles; her nationality is Greek, and her species is unknown, but the subject is presumably human.
The subject, like Subject 1, is also fairly calm; she does not act out of spite, but like Subject 2, she is also regarded as being "sassy" and is known as having some of an attitude, however, not as consistent as the other subject before her.

SUBJECT 4
Maisy Emilie Fowler - She/Her

Poofy, naturally blonde hair that she dyes pink, and blue eyes with a hint of a yellow hue; she is 5'7, and she is 18 years old.
The subject's family consists of her mother, Willow Jones, and her younger brother, Aeris Fowler. Not much is known regarding the subject's father, who supposedly left them when Maisy was eight years old. Her nationality is Australian; her species is human.
The subject is well known for having an attitude typically; she is usually vulgar, and she "has no filter." She is very quick to letting those around her know exactly what she thinks and what is on her mind, regardless of the consequences, not to mention how prideful she is as well.

SUBJECT 5
Mephistopheles Roth'tuxan - He/Him

Shoulder-length, red hair that's tied in a low ponytail most of the time, and reddish-orange eyes. He is 6'2, and he is 18 years old.
The subject's family consists of his mother, Emilia Cattaneo, his father, Sebastian Roth'tuxan, and his older brother, Astor; he is related to Anathema and Cronus Roth'tuxan. His nationality is Greek-Italian; his species is also unknown, but is presumably human.
The subject is known for being calm and collected, however, he is also quite cocky in certain scenarios. He is known by his prideful demeanor, regardless of whom he speaks to.

SUBJECT 6
Hilda Gomez - She/Her

Long, curly light-brown hair, teal-green eyes, and tan skin. She is 5'3, and is 16 years old.
The subject's family is unknown for the most part, but she most likely lives with her older sibling (their gender, name & age is unknown). Her nationality is Cuban; her species is human with goat-like features, including the horns and tail of a ram.
The subject is known for being relatively quiet and kind-hearted when she is around others. When she is alone, however, it believed that she is very eccentric and hyperactive.

OTHER CHARACTERS, MIGHT BE RARELY USED

SUBJECT 7
Sivu Zerkei - She/Her/They

Long, straight white hair that's typically in a braid in the back, with two other braids over her shoulders. She has pink eyes, and light-brown skin; She is 5'5, and is 18 years old. Subject 7's species is human. Her nationality is unknown, but she is presumably from somewhere in the Middle East.
The subject's family is also unknown — she most likely survives alone, but more is soon to be figured out. Her personality is also relatively unknown, but it is presumed she is typically quiet.

SUBJECT 8
Kyra Chiledu - She/Her

Long and wavy, naturally brown hair that is typically bleached and dyed purple; brown eyes, and light-brown skin. She is 5'9, and is 17 years old.
The subject's family consists of her two fathers, (their names of which have been concealed for confidential purposes), and her twin brother, Ruben (or "Ruby," for short); Her nationality is Italian-Hispanic. The subject's species is presumably human.
The subject is known for being extremely straightforward, without being afraid of hiding what exactly is on her mind. She has no remorse for being disrespectful when it is believed to be necessary, but otherwise, she is very kind, yet she may be crude sometimes, that is not how she acts all of the time.

SUBJECT 9
Ruben Chiledu - He/Him

Short, curly black hair, brown eyes, and light-brown skin; He is 6'1, and is 17 years old.
The subject's family consists of his two fathers, (their names of which have been concealed for confidential purposes), and his twin sister, Kyra; His nationality is Italian-Hispanic. The subject's species is presumably human.
The subject is known for being straightforward in some senses — however, unlike the subject's sister, he will not always be this way — he actively keeps his negative thoughts or feelings to himself, and is willing to tell the truth when others ask him to do so. He is very kind, and he tries his best to keep tension from ever striking up in any situation.