Chapter 1 Ben world

In a town called Bellwood lives a hero Call Benjamin (Ben for short) Kirby Tennyson. Everyone know who he is and what he does by turning into a bunch of different aliens from his wristwatch the Omnitrix. His cousin Gwen is a doofus but a powerful one as a magic wielding alien called anodite. Kevin, Gwen boyfriend is a Osmosian that can absorb metals /materials to make him harder and stronger, also he a fairly good mechanic. You also have Rook Blonko Ben partner in the plumbers a group of galactic cops that protect the peace. Rook is a steadfast loyal friend who long understands that they more to Ben than meets the eye. Then they Grampa Max the leader, the inspiration, the respect but that changes when Vilgax the conqueror Attacks for Ben Tennyson final time.

Galvin Prime

Asmuth "Get this to Ben, Myaxx NOW!".

Myaxx " You Stupid old Bug I'm no"

Asmuth "Vilgax is here and somehow he managed to get power beyond what he capable of storing within himself, and I don't have that long left so Myaxx for the love of Galvin just go and tell ben that this time they is an instructing manual. Goodbye Myaxx"

Myaxx Expression sours Heavily.

Myaxx "Bye you Old bugger"

Myaxx Leaves on the ship and escapes to earth evading Vilgax fleet and on coming fighters that chase after her.

Asmuth "Goodbye Ben Tennyson. I hope paradox know what he doing".

Vilgax Manically laughs in the background destroy Galvin once and for all.

Vilgax "Your Next Ben Tennyson"

Earth/Bellwood

Ben " I love Mr. smoothy but I wished everyone else was here man it sucks"

Myaxx "Beennnn"

Ben Turns around to see Myaxx Injured bleeding from the waist down "Myaxx what happened here let me try and hel...."

Myaxx "No time take it "cough cough" and Goodbye Ben" Myaxx Hands the device to Ben and finally collapses.

Ben looks at the Myaxx given her one final respect, then proceed to return to the table opening the device. Inside was another Omnitrix but the design is close to the origin with some Morden updated features and styles. It black with green pipeline around and it also has a flat button like his white one he wearing now. Ben Takes hold of the device and it straps on to his wrist like a symbiont attached to it host, it combines with Morden one big Ultimate Omnitrix. The Omnitrix lights up.

Asmuth "Ben if you listen than that means Galvin is Dead and I along with it"

Ben straights up now standing not caring that everyone is staring, He use to that anyway. He worries, water streaming down his face like a rainforest "No"

Asmuth "Ben on your wrist contains the final Omnitrix, with Master control included, but you do have an energy output when using your aliens so don't go getting a bigger ego than what you already have. I also included a instruction manual as well to help understand the different energy levels each aliens have.

Ben just watching horrified that his mentor is dead, his friend dead!

Asmuth " Ben Vilgax will attack and he will kill your loved ones, Goodbye Ben Tennyson and might I say Good luck"

Ben just stands blank face, looking at the device now back to Myaxx, now up in the sky. " I need to warn the plumbers and everyone" in a serious way that ben rarely Been before. Ben hits the device, a green glow appears blinding everyone around and then becomes Fasttrack, a blue and Black Furry Speedster with a lightning blue bolt in the middle.