Chapter 2: Engagement

Happy Reading

**** Author's pov ****

"Just wait Sharna you're gonna get a good scolding session from me today" Said Ivaan, befor his steps forward lazily as he was left with no energy after getting in an argument with his best friend.

In no time Ivaan was tired because of walking so he sat on the swing present there. Just then he heard the sound of footsteps knowing who it was he stands and turn around only to witness Sharna holding Gucci while looking at him with a pleading look.

"Sorry bhaiya just please don't scold me Gucci ran away I was just trying to get him back" Said Sharna with a her iconic puppy eyes melting ivaan's heart.

"Fine" he said rolling his eyes at her overacting.

"Thank you bhaiya" Sharna said with a charm in her eyes which melted Ivaan's heart of course he can't resist her puppy eyes, smiling softy at her he replied to her.

"Let's go princess it's already past 4 pm" Ivaan said taking sharna's hand in his walking towards the palace while talking about random topic or we can say sharna was talking and ivaan was just listening to her.

~~~~

At Royal Palace

Ivaan and Sharna were sitting in living room with Viraj and Raj. Sharna was getting bore as Ivaan, Viraj and Raj were busy in discussing their business project.

"No one is talking to me" Said Sharna with a pout causing every one to chuckle at her cuteness.

"Ohh my baby is getting bored hmm!?" Raj said while smiling at which Sharna quickly nod her head making Viraj and Ivaan laugh at her silently but soon stopped after receiving a cute glare from Sharna.

"Ivaan bhaiya will play with me....... Is it okay with Viraj uncle ?" Sharna asked while side-eyeing Ivaan making sure that he don't say no to her.

"Of course Ivaan will play with my little princes.. Right Ivaan?" Viraj said while giving a Bombastic side-eye to Ivaan at which he nodded his head knowing very well what will happen if he didn't do as his father say.

"Okay so let's go Ivaan bhaiya" Sharna said happily grabbing Ivaan's hand dragging him with her to his room.

~~~~

In Ivaan's room

Both were sitting inside the room staring at each other not exactly knowing what they are doing. Finally Ivaan asked Sharna.

"So what are we going to play baby ?" He asked staring at her but soon noticed a shade of crimson red appear on her cheeks making him chuckle a little bit.

"I don't know" Sharna replied while pouting cutely at which Ivaan just sighed deeply while shaking his head.

"Want to read some of Aarna's book !?" Ivaan asked her as he know she is not going to play anything, it was just an excuse as she didn't wanted to be there with elders.

"Yes please.... By the way i will read fantasy books only" Said Sharna while smiling meekly at him causing Ivaan to roll his eyes at her.

"Fine let me see if she has any fantasy books in her collection" Ivaan said before leaving to Aarna's room to check if she has any of fantasy books which Sharna can read.

"Here" Ivaan said while looking at the book in his hand causing Sharna to look at him with eyes filled with curiosity.

"What's the name of this book !?" Sharna questioned while staring at the book more like admiring it.