Knight in Shining Black Sweatpants

Hours Later

Caleb is laying in the bed of his hotel room. It's not the biggest room, but it's big enough for accommodate for his hulking size. As he lays there, he thinks about the past two nights. Meeting Skye made him happier than he's been in a long time, but he's not sure it's enough light to erase the darkness that not being able to go to his friend's funeral brings. Fortunately, doesn't have time to dwell on those dark thoughts for too long as his phone rings. It's a call from his old friend Britt Baker. He sits up and answers it.

Caleb: Hello?

Britt: Hey! Did I wake you?

Caleb: No, why? What's up?

Britt: There's this guy chatting it up with your girlfriend.

Caleb: I don't have a-

He stops and shakes his head as he realizes who she's talking about.

Caleb: She's not my girl. She can do what she wants.

Britt: That's all well and good, but she's acting funny.

Caleb: You sure she ain't just drunk?

Britt: We've seen her drunk. This isn't it. I think the guy put something in her drink.

Caleb: Where's Austin?

Britt: He went to a different bar. He should be on his way now.

Caleb: Alright, I'll be right there.

Austin: Awesome. Thanks, Caleb.

Caleb: Don't thank me yet. Just make sure you've got enough money to bail me out if it goes to shit.

Britt: I thought you said he's never gotten arrested for fighting!

Austin: You never know, he might have an off night tonight!

Caleb, laughing: I'll be right there. And for the record: I never have an off night.

He says before hanging up the phone and throwing on a black muscle shirt. He steps into his shoes, grabs his wallet and keys, then leaves. As he's leaving the hotel, he runs into Luis, Fergal (Finn Bálor), and Dom in the lobby.

Dom: Hey, man. Where you goin'?

Luis: Yeah, we got your text to bring you three ice packs. What's up?

Caleb: I might have to kill someone.

Fergal: Count me in.

Everyone looks at him confused. Caleb has a slight smirk as he raises an eyebrow at what Fergal just said.

Fergal: What? I've never seen him in a bar fight before.

Caleb: Relax, it won't be a fight.

Luis: You sure?

Caleb: Call it wishful thinking. You comin' or not?

Luis: We're in.

Caleb: Good. Let's go.

He says before marching to the parking lot. The other guys look at each other.

Fergal, shrugging: Could be fun.

Luis: What're we waiting for then?

The main trio of the Judgment Day follow Caleb to the rental car and climb in. Caleb speeds off to the address Britt gave him.

Dom: Dude, slow down!

Luis: Why're you drivin' so fast anyway?

Caleb: Faster we get there, faster I help her.