Disclaimer/ Dedication

First of all, I want to thank you for giving this story a try.

This story is going to contain sexual content, violence and foul language. This is basically dark romance. If you don't know what dark romance is, I kindly suggest you check out right now, except you are willing to accept the trauma and dive into this part of romance.

This story contains :

Trigger warnings: Sexual abuse, killing and violence will be mentioned and heavily implied. I'll try to put warnings at the start of the chapter, and if I don't, this will serve as a warning.

This is my first time writing a dark romance, so I'll try not to make this underwhelming or go overboard with the darkness. The plot of the story will be confusing, so paying close attention will help you.

This story is 18+, but I know they'll be minors here and honestly we all probably started reading smut at the ripe age of 14 or 15 (I'm not saying it's right). Still, if you are uncomfortable please skip to the next story on your list.

Lastly, please don't copy my work. It's okay to draw inspiration, but labeling it as yours is a motherfucking crime.

Dedication
To all the girls who feel unloved, you are perfection.

This story is a figment of my imagination and purely fictional.