Chapter 2: Chem nerd

Twilight began to walk through the Halls of her school. she planned to go to her chemistry classroom but she had time to walk around a little. She then bumped into her friend Pinkie Pie. "Yay! How are you Twi-twi?" Pinkie Pie smiled wide at the sight of her friend. " I'm a good Pinkie and I hope you are too. although I am really busy and I need to get to the chemistry classroom.... It was nice chatting with you... Bye!"

    Pinkie Pie's smile practically deflated when her friend decided to go to chemistry. She was okay, just a bit sad.

     Twilight continued to walk to her chemistry class. She turned a corner and she was finally there. She placed it in her book bag and started to unpack her chemistry notes. Her teacher had given her special permission to the chemistry instruments and chemicals so that she could practice on her own.

     " Okay let's see.... Invisibility science? I've got that." Twilight gathered the supplies that she     needed to perform her science. She then mixed all of the ingredients that she needed together to form the invisibility potion. She pulled out an apple from her lunch box and placed it down on the desk. She then took the invisibility potion and put one drop on top of the Apple. it started to move around a little bit and then went fully invisible. "easy.. Shall we try something a little harder?" She gathered the ingredients for her next potion which was a light potion. turned everyday objects into glowing ones. Just as she was about to mix all the ingredients together she heard screams coming from the hallway.

     " What was that?" mumbled Twilight she then heard evil laughter coming from the hallway. She ran outside to go see what all the commotion was and she saw her friends getting captured by an evil person.