˙✧˖° The Call ๋༘ ࣭⭑๋࣭: Sebek

Type: fluff/angst

Character(s): Sebek

Format: Oneshot

Catagory: x reader

!!WARNINGS!!: Implied violence

Sebek paced the room back and fourth the cheap immitation wood while glancing twords the phone lying directly top of her comforter on the perfectly made bed. Sighing exasperatedly whilst crossing his arms over for a few more impatient seconds while crossing and storming towards his bed and picking up her phone. Shaking it frustratedly like he was choking i the device before dropping the rectangle onto her bed. Pointing to it accusationaly while leaning down and getting into its face or rather screen like that was going to do something. Raising his voice as if commanding the machine.

"CALL YOU INSIGNIFICANT HUMAN!"

Silver from across the room let out a scoff at this melodramatic display. That he foud quite ridiculous, almost to the point of being comediac. Lifting his sleepy head a bit better while commenting, quirking a single brow upwards slight while telting his head to the side slightly, her lips pressed into a line. sending a "really" look to the uptight future night.

"That won't accomplish anything."

Sebek huffed at him, stomping his foot slightly before sending a glare Silver's way. Usually he wuldnt have acted this was since he considered it to be a tad childish and un-knightly not to mention shamefull to Waka-sama but this was his room and there was no one to judge his strange behavior. Reaching across his bed and grabbing one of the few pillows on her bed. Flinging it hard twords Silver.

"Silence Yourself!'

Silver tilted to the left slightly tiredly and unnecessarily to avoid the rouge pillow that had been thrown twords him quite poorly for sebek considering that it hadnt even been in the general vicinity of her slouched form on a bean bag, instead hitting the wall right next to the tv. Glancing to the tv that was now stable after the brutal attack.

"Your aim was horrid. Perhaps you should go train."

He huffed at his reply. Now was not the time to train. The human was late to their scheduled phone call. Making exaggerated gestures while speaking a bit too loudly.

"Now is not the time to train! The human is late."

Humming in thought of course silver just had to comment, she might burst into flames if she didnt, well he may have said er- well thought it was a comment but it was more like a observation. He hated when he was right."You must be quite fond of the prefect to wait this long."

Silver said sleepily while trying to resist the urge to close his eyes. Though Sebek being the stubborn man he was refused, even as his cheeks were tinted with pink at the mere thought of them.

"Of course not."

However Silver just shrugged, lowering his head while Sebek sighed impatiently, turning once more twords her phone. Pressing the power button just once seing the time being 6:43 with his painfully empty notification center directly underneath. Staring emptily at the screen while dozing off, his thoughts suddenly broken by questioning of silver.

"You have that look again... What? Daydreaming of walking with them in the forest or somethin?"

Sebek hadnt bothered to respond to this last retort. Why hasn't they called yet? They aways called by now. Is something wrong? Did something happen? Are they mad? Are they mad at me? What could i have done? Was it something i said? Did i offend them? Did i insultthem? Are they just bored? Are they done with me?

Seeing this struggle could practically hear his overwhelming thoughts so he stopped trying to fall asleep. Sighing slightly while closing her book. Trying his very best at being reassuring twords him not being the best at it, but trying.

"They'll call. Im sure they will."

Sebek nodded reluctantly, forcing himself to turn away from the rectangle she had been awaiting a call from. Maybe he was being overprotective clingy and obnoxious, but it was nice to have someone to talk to for once. So he had become a bit expectant...but he really enjoyed their company, though he would dial this back a bit..one call would be ok to miss....

Little did he know of the body laying outside of school in the bushes.