༘ °﹗♡˙₊Birthday Boy₊˙♡﹗˚ ༘ : Idia

Type: Fluff

Character(s): Idia Shroud

Format: Oneshot

Catagory: x reader

Warnings: None

Idia's shaky hands gripped the sides of his phone as he swiped through all the various games to collect his log-in rewards. Being greeted with the basic hello's of the various Otome Characters and sifting through the automated Happy Birthday messages to receive the "Gifts" given by the characters.

"The only gift I'll get all, day." Idia muttered gloomily to himself while staring blankly at his phone. Suddenly snapping out of his depressing glare when he was startled by a knock on his door. Quickly pushing himself out of his desk chair, stepping over the clothing sprawled all over the floor to his door. Gripping the handle lightly and turning it, pulling the door open expecting to see a package only to see your bright face and glowing smile through the cracks of the door. Letting out an embarrassingly loud shreik, his face flushed as he slammed the door, causing a loud thud to echo throughout the halls of Ignihyde.

"Ajkdjjehdjudjehdjsu! she's here. she's here. Why is she here? Is she wishing me a HBD? Nonono, dont get your hopes up. She probably doesn't even know it's your birthday, let alone wants to celebrate it. You're a sad, lonely Otaku with way to much free time. You're a N she's a UR+ with like fully maxed out stats....Whatifshewantstocomeinside? Oh God! My rooms a mess. WhatifsheseesinseesthemessanssaysI'm agrossweirdnerdandsvoidsmefortherestofmylife."

Your voice calls out to him comforting through the door, pausing his panic momentarily.

"Idia??? Are you alright?"Squeaking again, fully red as his heart raced as the thuds filled his eardrums. His imagination running wild as he pictured you whispering "I love you" after you brushed his hands out of the way and pecked his greasy big forhead.

"Nonono bad Idia, ground yourself."

Shaking his head to get rid of his fantasy.

"Uh- Yeah yeah I- I'm good."

"Ok then, can I come in. Please?"

There you go again, using that kind tone of voice. Didn't you know he was a total lover and that you should NOT be being this kind to him. Yet again his mind panned to a fantasy of thetwo of you, buried underneath the covers, his arms wrapped around your waist as you buried your head into his chest, being slightly too warm for comfort but craving eachother comfort so much that neither complained nor even mentioned the heat or slightly uncomfortableyour head into his chest, being slightly too warm for comfort but craving eachother comfort so much that neither complained nor even mentioned the heat or slightly uncomfortable position out of fear of the other moving away and separating themselves from them.

Sighing he muttered to himself underneath his breath.

"Sevens fuck I Really need to touch some grass."

It him right then and there like two hundred cauldrons...You wanted to come inside. As in inside his room. His eyes darting around his dark room in a panic from the mounds of dirty oversized hoodies on the floor to the mound of trash mostly consisting of Energy drinks and Cups of noodles with the occasional Family sized Oreo packet he may or may not have finished off in 30 minutes.toHurriedly he grabbed his trash can in his left hand and with his right started scrambling to grab the empty wrappers and cans off his desk, throwing them roughly into the trash can, throwing away any crumpled piece of paper and pencil that got in his way before scooping up all the trash on the floor and dumping it into the can, shoving all the dirty clothes in his closet and under his bed cause out of sight out of mind before responding, his voice shaking and stuttering at the mere concept of you being inside his room.