˚₊‧꒰ა A World Away໒꒱ ‧₊˚: Yandere Riddle x Oblivious Reader

Type: Angst

Character(s): Riddle, Cater, Trey

Format: Oneshot

Catagory: Character x oc

!!Warnings!!: Possessiveness, Obsession, Stalking, Power imbalance, kidnapping

Riddle hummed while going through the multitupe of photos he had of them that he had taken through the day for the umpteenth time. Weaving through the ones that weren't absolutely perfect, throwing out the few that were tainted with some insignificant fool interacting with them. Placing the ones that were no short of perfection in his scrapbook that he had, filled with photos of them during them day today life from waking in the morning to sleeping in the dead of night. He had a multitude of scrapbooks filled with their day to day life.

Starting almost a year ago, when they arrived in this twisted world, the wonderland he was prepared to tear from its verry roots and rebuild to them every standard to make it perfect for them.

Finishing his twenty-fourth simple rough draft of the heartfelt letter he was attempting to write for their one month anniversary. Growling when his cursive letter s was 1 millimeters taller, then it should be. Crumbling the mostly completed paperthrowing it into the trash before grabbing a new clean and crisp sheet of paper. Attempting once more, taking painstakingly long to write each and every letter with perfect penmanship, spelling, and grammar.

Finially finishing the letter with the simple signature of

Love, Riddle Rosehearts

His eyes scanning over the page for any imperfection.

"Dear Prefect

I am delighted to have seen us last this far without petty arguments nor disagreementsI am elated to celebrate our one month anniversary together. Just as a person has a single birthday and 364 unbirthdays we have one anniversary of the wonderful day you
accepted me and 364 opportunities to celebrate us in our day to day life. I can still recal the feeling of nervousness I felt as I handed over the letter in which I detailed a mere fraction of my love for you and the bouquet of red roses. The
exhilaration filling me when I received your reply.

I look forward to next weeks unbirthday partywhere you may sit next to me as we be merry.

I hope we have a wonderful anniversary andmany more."

A small amount of sentiment filling him as the corners of his mouth turned upwards into a small smile as he read over the portion describing when he confessed to you. He recalled the intense.....research he had gone through to learn every inch of them, it was especially tasking because they had not been born ttheme. He remembered how he checked up on them, followed them, studied them, arranged to be in the same electives and clubs as them, memorized them schedule, he even hired a private detective to follow them and take photos from 7am-6pm....he would have arranged for it to be 24/7 but he decided he would rather not have anyone other then him see those vulnerable moments as theywoke up or went to bed orslept late at night. He recalls the day noticed the way that Octavinelle student whispered into them ear, touched them shoulder, flirted with them....the feeling of irritation as he trapped the fish and confronted him, the adrenaline rush as be grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the wall. The sounds of his yelling and the thuds as his fist slammed into him over and over and over. The warm dark red liquid splattering over his face and clothes. The pain in his hand and wrist as the adrenaline rush wore off, staring at the body empty as it laid motionless on the floor. He can recall the simple spell he used to clean the blood off of everything. The heaviness of the body, no heavier than the thoughts plaguing his mind as he realized that as long as there was single ttheme would be imbeciles like him trying to taint them. His mind clouded with jealousy and rage at the mere thought of them being in a relationship with someone otthem then himself.