Loving Haneefah-14

Not Edited!

Nile University Abuja,Nigeria•

HANEEFAH!

"This brings us to the end of today's lecture. I hope you guys are preparing for your exams? Because it is 2 weeks away" The Blood and Immunology lecturer said closing her desktop.

"Yes ma" The class chorused.

"Good,so any question?" She asked,stuffing her laptop into its bag.

"Yes ma" A girl said raising her hand.

"Jamila,what's your question?" The lecturer asked looking at the Jamila girl.

"Ma,Please could you explain the process of hemolysis again?" The Jamila girl asked.

"Sure. Normally, plasma and Red blood cells are in osmotic equilibrium. When the osmotic equilibrium is disturbed, the cells are affected. For example, when the Red blood cells are immersed in hypotonic saline the cells swell and rupture by bursting because of endosmosis. The hemoglobin is released from the ruptured red blood cells. Does that answer your question?" The lecturer asked looking at the Jamila girl.

"Yes ma"

"Good,any other question?" The lecturer asked holding her handbag and laptop bag.

"No,ma" the class chorused.

"Okay,class. In the absence of questions, I will see you guys next week." The lecturer said walking out.

"Finally, Haneefah tashi muje" Sadiya said getting up from her seat.

"At least let me pack up now" I said stuffing my writing materials into my bag.

"Omoo, you look fine today oo" Sadiya said looking at my clothes. I was dressed in a beautiful red atampa that had touches of light blue. I topped the look with a light blue large Chantilly veil,light blue handbag and light blue flats.

 I topped the look with a light blue large Chantilly veil,light blue handbag and light blue flats

"Muhammad chose the outfit" I said as we walked out of the class to my car.

"Masha Allah,ashe yanada taste" She said wiggling her brows.

"Yess oo,Yafi Yaya Aliyu nesa ba kusa bah" I said clicking the unlock button on my car remote.

"Gerrout" Sadiya said smacking me hard then ran to the passenger's door and pulled it open.