Loving Haneefah-15

Not Edited!

Gwarimpa Abuja,Nigeria•

OTHER PERSON's POV!

A worried looking Muhammad rushed into the hospital reception with Haneefah lifelessly scooped in his arms, Aliyu rushing behind him.

A Group of nurses quickly rushed towards them with a stretcher and Muhammad carefully placed her on it and she was wheeled further into the hospital to a room since she was just unconscious.

"Sir,please you have to make the payment before we proceed with anything" A weird looking nurse said rushing out of the room.

"Just go and tend to her, I will go and make the payment now" Muhammad said glaring at her because he was pissed at the fact that all people care about these days is Money.

Muhammad went and payed for all the things that needed to be done then went back to the corridor he and Aliyu were standing earlier. The corridor was already filled with their family members because Aliyu called to inform them already.

Muhammad exchanged pleasantries with the elders then lazily took a seat beside a worried looking Aailah.

A doctor walked out of the room about 20 minutes later. The worried family members all stood up and rushed to him except Muhammad who just stayed glued to his position.

"Doctor,how's she?" A pregnant Aziza asked with a worried voice.

"She is fine Alhamdulillah,she just fainted at the impact of the fall,It's a miracle that nothing bad happened to her. She will be kept under observation for a day or two" the doctor said with a smile.

"When is she going to wake up?"Hajiya Ameena and Aailah asked in unison.

"Anytime soon in sha Allah" the young doctor said with a smile then walked away to his office.

"Alhamdulillah" Muhammad uttered for the first time since he sat there.Three nurses came out in unison and Maryam asked if they could go in.

"Yes,but please go in one after the other because she needs rest" one of the nurses said giving them a smile.

"Okay" Maryam said then turned to Hajiya Ameena when the nurses walked away.

"Ammiey, I think you should go in and see her"Maryam said looking at Hajiya Ameena.

"No,Maryam I think Muhammad should go in first" she said looking at a worried Muhammad.

"No,Ammiey you should all take turns going in, I will be the last person to go in" Muhammad said giving Hajiya Ameena a tight lipped smile.

Hajiya Ameena hesitated first but later went in because she needed to see her Angel.

She held her daughter's hand and said a du'a then went out so the other's can also go in.

Alhaji Lawal ,Aliyu,Azuza,Maryam,Aailah and Hajiya Yusrah all took turns in going in.Muhammad's father wasn't in the hospital because he had gone on a business trip.