Chapter 6: New Peeps ( Sadly Rejecting Becoming Family )

Sabo's POV:

" HELL NO! I'M NOT PUTTING THAT ON!"

" YES YOU WILL! IT'S MANDATORY IF YOU'RE GONNA LEARN HOW TO SHOOT A GUN PROPERLY!"

" NOOOOOOO!"

You might be asking, ' What the hell is going on?'. Good question, because I don't know either. I just walked into a room, mind you, I didn't know where I was going, and walked in to Ace and Izo arguing.

I already made popcorn so now I am watching the drama. I don't know when, but Alex came in to watch too.

" So what are they arguing about?" Suprisingly, Alex decided to whisper in my ear, instead of shouting.

" Izo is saying he won't teach Ace the ways of the gun if he doesn't put on a girly outfit with make up, but Ace is saying that's unreasonable, and that even if he did dress up, it wouldn't be in girly clothes." I whispered back.

" I, personally, agree with Izo."

" Of course you do, but the question is would you want to dress up in girly clothes?" It's a needed question to be asked, so I asked it.

" Yes. A thousand times, yes. Thatchy would agree with me." He said that WAY too quickly.

" Should've known."

" OH LOOK, Ace is finally putting on the clothes!" He whisper yelled, and I swear to God, they almost heard us, and if they did, Alex would be getting a beating right now. This is too funny of a moment to be missed.

" Alex, I swear to God, shut up." I will give him the mama bird tone if he's gonna be like this.

" Yes, Mother." Good.

" IZO! I'M DONE CHANGING!" Ace came and walked outta the dressing room in a maid outfit... I will forever grain this into my memory.

But SOMEONE had to ruin it all. ( Alex )

" Pfft- HAHAAHHAHA! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! THIS IS JUST TOO GOOD!" He was rolling on the ground wheezing, trying to wipe his tears away. ( They were from laughter don't worry.)

" HEY! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?! GET OUT!" Ace was as red as a beet when he said that. He looked like a nuke getting ready to explode. Ace, pointing at the door firmly screamed one more time, " GET OUT!"

Sadly we left. Dang it.

" Seriously, Alex?"

" Yes, seriously. If I didn't laugh my balls would've laughed instead, and pretty sure balls can't laugh, so they would probably explode." Valid point.

Sigh.

" ALEX, SABO! WHITEBEARD SAID WE WERE GONNA GO TO AN ISLAND! Though he said it was a small island, so I won't be able to do much exploring." Luffy ran up to us, hugged us and told us that. But the best part? HIM TILTING HIS HEAD AND POUTING AT HIS LAST STATEMENT! AHHGH! CUPID'S ARROW HAS STRUCK ALL OF US. Quite literally. Everybody on deck that saw that, pretty much died of nosebleed. Me and Alex included. Heh. Ace and Izo missed it. Sucks to be them.

" OH, THAT'S ALRIGHT LUFFY! WE'L EXPLORE A LOT MORE ISLANDS. DON'T WORRY!" Alex was trying not to faint, even went as far as plugging his nose with his fingers, and looking away from Luffy. And that's a huge feat to beat. Turning away from Luffy, I mean. He's stronger than he looks.

I'll respect him this once. Thank you for your service, you brave soldier. We appreciate your work.
.
.
.
.
Marco's POV:

I finished paperwork, only to go on deck to find everyone dead like. With blood running from their noses.