Chapter 13: Chemistry?

Alex's POV:

Okay, so, what would you do, if you found your little brother, specifically a blonde one, pretty much dying because a girl talked to him? Mind you, he's never swooned over a girl like this. So again, what would you do?

Y'know what I did? I kidnapped the girl, and knocked out Sabo, and brought them both onto the ship, from the island we were staying at.

Will I investigate where she's from? Sure!.... After I get the two dating! She could even be one of the Revs, I know we'll be safe, because the leader is Luffy's father. Of course we'll return her to wherever she belongs, buuuuttt, they will be having little meetings every now and then.

Anyways....

OPERATION YOUNG LOVE!

Is a go!
.
.
.
.
........( Time skip )........

I told my dearest Thatchy about this, and he's in the operation. Now we can't get too hasty, because we have to ease them into this, or it won't be real love.

We are requiring them to talk to each other for at least one hour a day. And with the look Koala, as she graced us with her name, is giving Sabo, I knew this operation will go quickly.

It has now been a week since Koala came on here, with Pops' approval of course. And her and Sabo are bonding nicely, Thatchy agrees with me, so that makes it all the more true.

"Sooo~.. Sabo! She your girl yet?" I asked in a sickly sweet, sing songy voice.

"Almo-.. WAIT WHAT?!"

Thatchy babes jumped in on the teasing.

"Ooooh~, so you think you guys are almost dating? Ahh, what I would give for young love.."

"Shut up, you guys!"

"..."

"No!" We said simultaneously.

"UGH!"

I started cackling, along with Thatch.
.
.
.
.
........( Time skip, again )........

And FINALLY! A week later, they got together. They said they wanna take things slow, which is cute, but I want my neices and nephews already. Like c'mon! Aaaaannd I have to wait until Sabo and Koala are over 16 to give them the talk! They have like two years left, but STILL! And that's not even where it ends! They have to be comfortable enough to do it with each other. So I'm adding on like another year! BUT ALSO, Koala will probably want to be on birth control until she's like twenty! WHICH MEANS LIKE ANOTHER ONE OR TWO MORE YEARS UNTIL I GET ANY MORE FAMILY! I hate life.

Thatch agrees with me. In fact it's what we're talking about right now!

"Ugh! It's not fair! They should really just age up or something! I would still have to be older of course, but c'mon!"

"I feel you Alex! After all our hard work, they aren't even giving us a child!"

"Right!"

We conversed about this until midnight, and Thatch went to bed, while I looked at the night sky from the railing.

Eventually I went to bed too. I don't know why I stayed up, I just had a nagging feeling I should've stayed up longer.
.
.
.
.
Sabo's POV:

Me and Koala snuck out onto the deck after we stole a couple snacks from the kitchen.

"So... When are you leaving?" I asked timidly.

" I'll have to leave soon, in about a week or so.. but we can still meet up, can't we?"

I smiled and looked at her.