That was brave and stupid

While we were being otherwise purposed to and me letting my brother know that this was his idea all I got was smile emoji sent back. But while we were here Riley was talking to Victoria he was disappointed she wasn't coming with them. She told him that it would be a last min choice that he would have the numbers but we had powers and not to underestimate us. Especially the imposter of my friend. She looks just like her and knows my nickname but my father says she's dead. Though when he had her last she thought she had been there for 18 years. They will know your every move before you make it. According to your friend? My dead friend Laurent they killed him but not but not before warning me about their powers. And she has all the Cullen's powers.

Isn't this supposed to be Cullen territory? We've been tearing it up and we've never seen them here. He asks her but she was offended. You don't trust me? With my life he told her. I'm doing this for us so we can feed without their retaliation. You can kill all the others plus their pet but leave the girl to me she is to be left unharmed or I will kill you myself. No more Cullen's. I swear to you after this there won't be and you'll have your little pet in your clutches again doing whatever you want with her. I love you she tells him. Butt in the morning it was snowing. Like a lot. We were dressed in warm gear Edward warned Bella she was giving too much. But if this was all she could give she wanted to be thorough. He told her that it would make the newborns frantic then he wanted to put a band aid on it she warned him not to make himself uncomfortable. It doesn't he tells her. Since when she asked him. Since I spent 24 hours worried something bad would happen to you knowing my sister could only be one place since it wasn't with my best friend. IDK what I would if the 4 of you got hurt again because of me.

I've said half of you once already and the way things are going the fact Alice's vision hasn't changed means I'll have to save him too. This time I can. Last time he pushed me away and I was too late. And in addition with we have a combination of the potion my dad made the one Jade made and the one your mom gave us on our trip to have Jess mix together and make into one useable potion to make Victoria be good again by the time this is over all the newborns will be gone and Victoria will be my sister's friend again and no longer trying to kill us. I'm right here don't talk about me like I'm not in the room. So Bella how was your night. I ask her. I get the feeling you already know with a tone suggestion like that. These guys are sneaky. No kidding. Let me see. That's our mother's ring I run my thumb over it. I'm gonna put it away later. I wanted to show it to Jessica when she gets here. Where's yours? I give her my hand. Is that one he made out of ice and magic? You know your stuff I nudge her. It's gorgeous. We don't wanna risk losing them and we need to make sure no ones heads are unclear when we go into battle. Whose head is unclear? We hear him ask as he Jessica approach. Morning they greet us. You know it's like snowing right? Edward teases him. Don't give me that look he rolls his eyes. It's easier this way on me the less I wear the less clothing that rips when I transform. I'd rather not lose all my favorite shirts and hoodies that way.

Besides I'm not the least bit cold and neither are you. Now let's see those rings. Jessica came next to him to get a good look at them too. They're beautiful Jack did a nice job and your mother's ring looks beautiful on Bella's finger. If only everyone could be reincarnated. Edward *sighed* yeah but at least we have each other right? Yeah you're right Jordan. We should get going I'm not really sure if Jade can feel the cold or not but Jess and Bella can. At least unless Jess does a spell. Why would I do that when I've got you? She snuggles up against him holding his arm. You always radiate heat. There's a storm coming probably faster now that Jack's here. So again let's get going. He nudges his head. I'll go the longer way butt get their first and start setting up camp. Be careful. So anything new besides the rings? Vampires trying to kill me and my sister in and you maybe in addition Bella reminds him. Same old same old but we knew what we were getting ourselves into. Though for a min there it seemed like Edward's mind was elsewhere. What was that you were saying about people's minds being clear? As long we're fine he'll be fine let's not keep him waiting. While he's gonna try to set up it will have been for nothing. Jess has a tent spell thing that we are all gonna "squeeze" into. One of those small on the outside big on the inside things.