‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Chapter one☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

It was a sunny afternoon the sun rays bouncing perfectly off of the marble floors. The balcony was gorgeous with a perfect beachside view. Soobin didn't know what he was doing at such a fancy place but he didn't care. He was laying on a pool chair with the one boy he liked, Choi Yeonjun. Yeonjun caressed his face whispering sweet nothings to Soobin. Soobin smiled and softly kissed his hand. Soobin cupped his face bringing it closer to his, the two sharing a tender kiss. He couldn't believe that he was finally kissing his c- he heard knocking on his door and groaned.

"Go. The. Fuck. Away!" Soobin took his pillow and threw it at his door with a loud thud, burrowing himself back into his blankets. He kept thinking about his dream. He'd been having them a lot lately and he hated it. Why like a boy like that when you can't.

"Soobin get up!" He heard the sweet voice of the same man in his dreams. He forgets he lives with him now. Last year his old dorm mate moved out and coincidentally Yeonjun was switching campuses so he ended up here. And now Soobin wasn't complaining, he absolutely adored the man, they are best friends anyway. But the problem is he just can't have him. But that boy gave him butterfly's, and he constantly caused those dreams. And now that he lives with him it makes it worse...

"Binnie!" Yeonjun called again opening the door this time. Soobin stubbornly rolled over, turning his back towards the older.

"Yah! Get up!" Yeonjun hit him with the pillow that was by the door.

"Today's Sunday can't I just sleep innn!" Soobin whinned. Yeonjun sighed.

"You know if you payed attention to the group chat, you'd see that we are going somewhere today. So get your lazy ass up and get dressed!"
Soobin rolled over and looked at the boy standing infront of him. He was wearing grey sweatpants with a black tank top on, his orange hair was a bit messy as he'd just woken up, and he was wearing the brown choker with a seashell on it that Soobin had given him, he smiled. (I've always wondered where it came from and why he wears it so much, so you're welcome for the new delusion)

"Ughh you drive me insane." Soobin jokingly said as he got up and stretched. Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"I think I'm the only thing keeping you sane, you wouldn't manage without someone on your ass 24/7." Yeonjun teased. oh to be up your as- what the fuck? Soobin had recently been getting thoughts like this, literally just slipping through his mind like it was a normal thing to think of your best friend. He had to have a filter for his brain when he was around anyone especially Yeonjun. Soobin laughed trying to hide his recent shock.

"Alright get out before I change right infront of you. Not like that's a bad thing." Soobin winked at the last part.He started lifting his shirt revealing his slim waist and abs. Yeonjun looked at him flustered,he quickly looked him up and down, then turned his head.

"Fuck off, I'm leaving!" He then left the room. Soobin laughed as he continued to get ready.

...

They made it to the café, Soobin ended up picking a similar outfit to Yeonjuns, wearing a white tee instead, he decided to put on his lip ring today too fidgeting with it on the occasional. Yeonjun also fixed his hair, he used a black clip to pin one side behind his ear which made him look adorable. They greeted Taehyun, Hyuka and Beomgyu who were already at the table bickering, well Beomgyu was, something about him being mad Kai ordered the exact same thing as him last time and still stole some of his food just to piss him off. Soobin went to sit down, Yeonjun sliding into the both right next to him. Fuck I can't get that dream out of my head. His thoughts were interrupted as Taehyun kissed Beomgyu to shut him up, which flustered him and made him quiet and shy. Taehyun and Beomgyu have been dating for a year now, but Beomgyu was still nervous about showing affection publicly. Kai made a grossed out face and Soobin and Yeonjun chuckled.