Impressions

So once we got home Phil showed me to my room, I loved it. Dan bought me a Macbook and a IPhone 6plus, after that they said that they had to go to the radio station. So I was home alone. So I just went on tumbler. "Wow" I said, I never realized that tumbler had so much phan art. Oh well. After being on the internet for like 2 hours. I decided to make a YouTube video. I quickly log in and get my camera, Phil gave me it. I start my intro " Hey wonderful world!! Today, as you all ready know by the title of this video, ill be doing impressions of my favorite people/ pokémon!! Let's do dis!" I said, I sounded really happy for some reason, and I was actually happy. " ill have you guess in the comments what character I'm doing." I started off with a really high pitched one " You think livin' with Mr. J For a while ill be used to a little pain" I ended that one with a fake cry I also did black  canary and hunteress ( both dc characters) then did pikachu and 2 more "Ok guys so this is end of the video like this video" all the sudden Dan finishes the the video for me  he said " comment saying what you want to see next and subscribe for more videos bye guys" I got scared to death, not really, but you get the point. " Dan how long have you been here!?" Still scared " ever since you stared to do the first impression" man,  never wanted anyone to know my secret talent. " the first one was really good, I think I know that person, is she from dc comics?" Wow why dose Dan know so much about comics. Yes she is and happens to be my favorite super villain." I say proudly. " Cool go show Phil, I think he's in the living room." I run down stairs and I see Phil on his laptop. I sneak behind him and say "hey watcha up to lookin' up ways to defeat B-man?" I scared the living shit out of him. Me and Dan laughed in till our tummies hurt. And Phil starts to speak.....

________________________________________________________________________________________________
AN/ hey guys you want to know what was the first impression she did find out in the next chapter Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)