Attack on dan and phil

Hi my little children! Oh my that sounds creepy, my obsession is attack on titan, I'm being someone from attack on titan for Halloween so yeah, sorry i have not updated in a while it's because usually got my tablet taken away and school, so much homework, thanks for over 250 reads! Love you all enough of the authors note let do dis philgons!!!!

As I finish watching attack on titan, and crying, I get up to talk to people. " she's out of the den!" Phil screams " oh shut up" I say laughing insanely. " How is Attack on titan?" Dan asked. "Good thanks for introducing me to it, now I'm going to be in a hole into season 2 comes out". I say unlocking my phone to go on tumbler, because memes. " I just learned that the release date was April 2016" Phil said happily I got from my browsing position at cried because, Fangirling, let be honest here, I do this like... 100 times a day. From all the ships to memes, and cosplays to watching all the anime cracks on YouTube okay if you don't know what "anime cracks" are. There basically videos that make anything 10 time funnier, in my opinion but anyway this was just a tiny little authors note so yeah back to the story!!

Oh my what have I done with my life, but anyway I'm just going to spend the rest of my life on tumbler and Netflix because anime. As I scroll through tumbler I realize I haven't made a video in weeks. I pull out my camera and tripod and start recording, " Hello lovely people of the internet and you guys might be wondering " wow she's not dead?" Yes I'm not dead I have been just watching attack on titan and it DESTROYED MY LIFE so I'm here to tell you what I loved about attack on titan 1. The plot line: the plot is amazing and I just love that's it's about fighting for all humanity and never giving up. 2. The characters: the characters are so brave and awesome! Sasha is me because she loves food. 3. The music: the theme song is amazing and wonderful. Just the theme song gets you hyped for what is about to come. 4. the death scenes: it looked so real but fake at the same time. Lastly we have 5. The titan: slaying the survey corps dose so many cool tricks and yeah, so that's the end of the video ill see you guys in the next video bye" I put my hand over the camera and turn it off. " ill upload it tomorrow" I say putting on my pjs and plopping in to my bed falling to sleep fast. Okay the end of the chapter I hope you guys loved it and ill try to write more. Bye peeps!