Good news!!!! :)

"They are both in good condition, they may go home tomorrow" I jumped for joy, I'm so glad that they are okay, " The boys only have 1 broken bone." I look at Dan and Phil, Phil has broken leg and Dan has a broken wrist.

Phil's POV (bet you weren't expecting that)

The doctor said that me and Dan can go home tomorrow, I wonder how Megan got over here, I look over in her direction, I see her and a gorgeous girl, who is she? "Phil, this is Jean, my friend." Jean, what a beautiful name, her hair looks so soft, and the shade of her hair, light brown with hints of dark brown in it, ugh, I need to tell her. But how can I, I'm always shy, so shy. But I can tell she likes me.

Back to Megan's POV

Ok, I know Jean likes Phil and Phil likes her, I need to send them on a date. I pull Jean outside of the room, like in the hallway, I whisper "Do you like Phil?" Like I said, I know she likes him, I just want to be sure, "Yes I do, like I really do." Jean also whispers, "Okay I'm going to set Phil up on the blind date it would be you and Phil, is that okay?" I ask, "Yes it is." Jean replied, Okay we're would they go, I know there's a really good milkshake place around here. I just can't remember the name, I know they both like that place. I just need Phil to approve of this. Me and Jean walk back in the room. "Hey Phil, would you like to go out on a blind date?" I ask, man I want him to say yes,  "Sure!" Phil says in excitement, the doctors say we halft to go because they halft to take test on the boys. And after they are done taking test on them, Phil and Dan need to rest. We go home, sadly, i hate seeing them in the hospital, it brings back to much bad memories.

Once we get home, it was late, so I let here stay here until tomorrow, she calls her mom, to say that's she's okay and that she's saying over here for the night, we get dressed in our pjs and we instantly fall asleep.

AN: hey guys that's another update, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and first comment gets to have a character in the story and a shout out at the end.. Ready, Set, GO!!