!𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒!

THIS CHAPTER IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT SO READ THIS PLEASE!!!

SENSITIVE topics will be discussed in this book.

Viewer discretion is advised.

Some warnings to forewarn you of the events that will occur in this fic are:

death
blood
gore
torture
smut
sexual assault
fights
violence
drug usage
underage drinking
marijuana usage
manipulation
child abuse
child abandonment
swearing
(possible) miscarriage

....................................................................................

- As of now I am not sure where this book will take me not gonna lie..

- Constructive criticism is always welcomed as long as you are nice about it and not a bitch.

- Absolutely no hate.

- There will be warnings at the beginning of chapters for the more extreme situations such as sexual assault, torture, murder, smut, alcohol and drug usage. The less extreme like the swearing will not have warnings though, as every chapter will probably have swearing.

- Opinions/HC's about any of the characters will not be tolerated. I don't care if you think Ginny is a bisexual, she isn't in this story.

- I hope you guys enjoy this sick and twisted story just as much as I love writing it!

- I've always liked stories that shine a light on things that usually aren't talked about much in fanfictions and such. There will be talk of periods, shaving and other situations of the such. There will be uncomfortable situations and many things that can happen in real life.

- This story will be as slow burn as I can write it. I struggle and always rush to the good stuff lol.

- Celeste's characters personality will be highly based off of Kat Stratford from 10 Things I Hate About You. And I also add a bit of myself into the character as I am the one writing her and I am not the same as every other person in the world. She will be bold and stubborn, brace yourselves.

- Girl power all the way.

- Wrap it before you tap it def does not exist in this book but they will use a contraceptive charm.

- Please enjoy this book!!!

REMINDERS.

- If a man ever tries to touch you sexually without your consent do NOT keep it to yourself. Reach out to a friend, guardian, officer. Anyone you trust with the information.

- If you're struggling with PTSD from any event (death, sexual assault, abandonment) you are not alone. Call your local crisis line, go to websites, tell somebody, go to therapy.

- Never struggle alone. There's always a person in your life that will help.

- I love you all and my messages are always open for the people who are struggling.

WEBSITES/LINKS/HELP:

(These are ALL American, I deeply apologize to the other countries. Please comment other websites or helpful things that could benefit others!)

988- suicide prevention/crisis hotline

https://recoverycentersofamerica.com/landing/bbh-inpatient/?invsrc=MD_Bracebridge_NB_IP&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=MD_Bracebridge_NB_IP&matchtype=b&adposition=&utm_term=recovery%20center&device=m&customer_id=413-295-5821&gbraid=0AAAAADRPsrWmZZq55KPF2OzyotZq_fH8Y

https://www.apa.org/topics/crisis-hotlines

https://drkimmyramotar.com/list-of-hotlines/

https://www.crisistextline.org/