𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

note: sorry , but ima have to start it off with them being in high school . . . 🌚

THE INVITATIONS !  OCTOBER, GRAHAM HIGH SCHOOL

THE INVITATIONS ! OCTOBER, GRAHAM HIGH SCHOOL . . .

staring. . .

• october, the monthly everyone would celebrate. all the teenagers would bring out their amazing costumes, counting down how many days their is until halloween, or any other halloween party they've been planning on.

files of an halloween play was everywhere around the halls of graham high school. a lot of students was attending, just to try something new for once and explore more things.

decorations around their neighborhood's could be seen, pile of leaves in the front yard as little kids playing around with them with their friends or siblings. half of them getting ready to give out candy in the few days as they stack up their candies.

letters was getting passed out to certain students and it wasn't just letters. it was invitations. each eight students would be pick to go and stay over at a haunted house and last to leave will wins a three hundred thousand dollars.

wait a minute. . . three hundred thousand dollars? yeah, that's a lot of money and the students who wins it can do whatever they want with it. they can even focus on their dreams they want to attend or even by their dream items.

these letters was something special. and it's only been a first time it even been passed around the high school. to those eight students, they was gonna find out why they really gotten the letters that was placed inside of their lockers.

meanwhile as the school belled ring go to and head for their last period. bishop held his head down, sleeping peacefully as ever. dreaming about having all the women he wanted in the world. " i want all the fine women-"

but, it was sadly interrupted by one and only his history teacher, mr. jones who banged his big ass hands on top of bishop's desks which made the boy jerk up from his sit, " the hell you talkin' about wanting all the women in the word? get yo' ass up!"

bishop had then groaned in frustration, looking around to see he was back in reality. school. he was now pissed as his dream was interrupted by some lame teacher and it was the best dream he was currently dreaming about, too.

" get yo' ass up! boy, i done told you about sleeping in my class!" bishop scrunched up his face, noticing his classmates leaving. he glanced over at mr. jones as he sucked his teeth, " well, maybe if yo' class wasn't so damn boring i wouldn't be falling asleep."

bishop grabbed his book bag while his hoodie was still placed on top of his head. this was the most hated class out of all six classes he have and mr jones was his enemy at this point. not only that, but the old man would always flirting with his mom every time he calls her about bishop.