Outfits!

* Valerie's room*
"DON'T TOUCH ME I'M NOT CHANGING INTO  THAT!" Valerie shouts at the top of her lungs everyone else can hear her.
"Ma'am you have to it's the rules, you can send in a request for a shorter dress but I doubt they will accept as you are the elegant and wonderful queen of hearts." Her maid explains, she's holding Valerie's long tight two piece, her outfit is all black with a red over top and red jacket.
"FINE! WHERE IS THAT ARIA GIRL AT!" Valerie shouts again, then you hear the odd:
"SHUT UP WILL YOU!" That was Sid he has been assigned to spades.
"Yes madam val? I heard you would like a dress change?" Aria asks she's quite polite for a jester.
"Yeah I do! I don't want this dumb long dress I don't want a dress at all! I want some trousers and a shirt!" She explains.
"I'm sorry Valerie but we cannot do that for you! You must wear a dress but we can give you one that's shorter kind of like a mini skirt!" Aria recommends.
"A MINI SKIRT?! HECK NO!" Valerie shouts.
"Well looks like you're stuck with the one we assigned you!" Aria finishes and walks away humming Noel's lament.
"Ugh! Fine!" Valerie turns around to the maid and takes the dress.
*sids room*
"Sir spade. Your outfit is ready." Sid's butler says, like any butler he has one hand behind his back and standing straight with the outfit in his other hand.
"Thank you sir. This looks rather casual!" Sid replies looking at the outfit and the hat.
"Yes sir. Your outfit consists of the finest material though!" The butler answers back.
"Oh that's cool! Anyways thank you I'll change now!" He says turning around and getting dressed.
*clovers room*
"Uhh... are you sure this looks alright miss maid?" Clover asks all flustered because her dress is short and has a lot of frills.
"Awwh! Miss clover you look so cute!" Her maid answers looking at her.
"Ok. Uhm how much makeup will I have on?" She asks staring at the maid.
"Not much just a small  little club sign on your face!" Her maid replies grabbing the green face paint and brush from a nearby draw.
"Perfect thank you miss maid!" She says all happy.
*angelos room was just dead silent the whole time because Angelo is mute. The butler had tried to talk to them but they just stared into space.*