The game of 21's

"VALERIE!" Sid shouts running towards her.
Valerie lifts her head and looks at him and tears up falling into his arms.
"ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU?" Sid shouts looking at Valerie's cut up face and bandaged eye.
"I...I'm so...sorry." Valerie whispers to him whilst Sid helps her on to her assigned seat.
"Ah! Val! We were waiting for you. Next time don't get into trouble and you won't be punished!" Aria explains a massive grin wipes across her face.
Valerie stares at her and then looks at Sid who is sitting next to her also looking at Aria.
"You are a horrible person." Sid says looking at Aria, he looked like he was about to kill her.
"Anyways! Let's begin the game! Since Valerie is to weak to play alone we shall play in teams. Angelo and clover will be a team and Valerie and Sid will be a team. I won't play as this game is pretty easy and I would just win." Aria explains passing out two cards to each player making four cards per team.
"Now! The people who are on your team are allowed to see your cards, count them up and if you want risk it for a biscuit!" Aria says smiling and pointing at the pile of cards in the middle of the table.
Valerie picks up her two cards, her hands shake and eyes are basically closed. She counts the numbers up on her cards and get the number 19. Sid looks at Valerie and whispers to her:
"Don't risk it keep them cards."
Sid had gotten the number 15. Surprisingly he didn't risk it almost like he wanted Valerie to win the game. As for Angelo and clover, Angelo got the number 17 and hadn't risked it. Clover had also gotten 15 but she risked it getting over 21.
"Okay! Now reveal your cards everyone!" Aria says looking at everyone reveal their cards.
"Well it looks like Valerie has won! Congratulations val. now you may choose the punishment for clover." Aria explains looking at clovers smile fade to a worried expression.
Valerie stares at the three punishments on the tablet in front of her. The three punishments were:
• 20 paper cuts.
• 'torture chamber'
• escape the water depths.
Valerie had chose the least mysterious one which was the 20 paper cuts.