chapter3

~THE MEETING~

CANDY:

i was putting my make up on as i listened to my heartbeat beat in my chest. today was the day i was to meet the love of my life.. 5 mins before i was to head towards to ever make or break my life. all i received in this relationship from my mother was negativity along from my best friend blake. i couldn't help but pray i could prove them wrong with todays events. i imagined the fairy tale love but I've always had this feeling i was screwed for that long time ago. I'm assumed to probably be a troubled teen but I'm truly just curious, young and has a strong i don't give a fuck attitude. I'm involve with this boy and i won't let anyone get in the way of that. i planned to love him forever till i could see him.

anyways..back to the car now, i was 2mins from walking in to my fairytale or my horror. which..i don't know but i did know i was finding out.. i walk feeling the thumps of my heart increase with each of the steps i took. i stood there waiting for the line to end to see what it was i truly was waiting for..my forever.

i watched the last person come off to see noone.. to my last glance right.. i saw what made me wake each an everyday when all i felt to do was end it. i saw my happiness in life form. ill never understand the feeling i have towards him but i know its immense. i ran too him wondering the smell and the tightness before i even could say I LOVE YOU. i felt the impact of my breast against his loving and open chest when i realized i did have second chance in my fairytale like dreams. i knew that if i was to have that id need to go through my stages of hell before i could truly take in the beauty of my fairytale. the softness of his caring lips caressed my chapped like lips as his hands shot around my waist while mine gripped the nape of his neck.the adrenaline was like jumping from a waterfall feeling the breeze as my mind went free. i took his hand as we walked to the challenges we will face.. i remembered the whole time that i was to feel his love towards me before he left. the door swung to the front of my house as we walked in greeted by my fluff ball cats. i showed him the way to my room.. he sat his bags down an as i sat on my bed it had hit me..

"IT'S ONLY BEGUN, THE STRUGGLE THAT LIFE'S JOURNEY SHALL BRING ME"

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS(:xx