Gunpowder Island

Regarding the main theory being discussed at the moment, Gunpowder Island would be a really really short chapter.
My hypothesis is that there was a volcano eruption, and that affected the teleportation to the Super 4 world.

However, there's something else in Gunpowder that is found to be a bit off. It's concerning how there's a whole village in there, and yet one single girl (Ruby, aka the best Super 4 character), who wasn't even born there. Which gives me a lot of room to yap about the population problems of the whole world! Yay!

POPULATION PROBLEMS

So, apart from the concerning low number of female population in this world, the most notable examples being Alex's mom and literally every woman missing in Gunpowder Island, there's also the lack of children. Aside from that one lemon headed alien brat, we don't see any other kids on screen. We do get the implication that Ruby was a baby, we hear her cries and all, but we don't actually see her on screen. That'd not a surprise for Enchanted Island, since they're literally born from flowers. For anywhere else tho, total mystery!
These two things may be connected, though. Assuming that reproduction works the same as in our world, if the number of women decreases, then the number of children born does too.

I'd say that they're stuck in some kind of time-neutral zone and that's why no one is born or dies or ages up, but as I stated before, we do get baby Ruby.

As I was getting headaches from this abbyssally big plot hole, I came up with a solution (and now I feel smart).

It could be that, the same way that the world takes them there, it manifests some of their ideals.

Gunpowder Island has a very mysoginistic (idk if I spelt that right) society, which could've manifested into the lack of females there.
The same goes for Medievalia: there's only damsels there, which fits perfectly with the ideals of some 12th century knights.
Technopolis has females and they seem to be in equality with the men, but they're significantly smaller in number than guys.

...And then we have Enchanted Island, single-handedly carrying the universal female population numbers.

But then I found yet another thing I couldn't explain. Nobody seems to age, but then again, BABY RUBY!! Man, who knew my fave was gonna give me so much trouble...

So, cocaine time-! I mean- Theory time!

My very wild guess is that time is still.
(Ahem, ahem- Origins part 4)

However, every once in a long while, there's a big change and then it goes back to being still and messy. In the series, we get to actually witness one: the Super 4 coming together. Gene techno explorer, Ruby Queen of the Seas and Origins are the only episodes with a consistent and coherent timeline. During everything else, it's still. Those three sets of episodes are the change, hence the consistency in story. Then everything else is a mess because the timeline is not there.

It was Agent_Geek_120452 who asked me to talk about the girls in Gunpowder Island! Thank you so much for the request, it inspired me to come up with most of the stuff written in this chapter! (Like, seriously, it would've been a really short chapter if it wasn't for it).

Well, that was it! Enchanted Island is next!