Enchanted Island

Ah, the fairies. They've been giving me headaches since I started to be aware that Super 4 did, in fact, have somewhat of a lore.

And if the fairies alone manage to do so, imagine if every other species in Enchanted Island is added to the mix, as well as their relationships with the other islands. So, let's take it slow, shall we?

First things first!

ORIGINS PART II

From the first (again: chronologically, not in the order of the episodes) appearance of Enchanted Island, we can assume that the worlds didn't have any contact before the Super 4 coming together. That supports my theory of the big change and still time. The fact that the knights thought it was just a witches' land could mean that their relationship was either distant or hostile, and, given that the fog at the bridge didn't have any magical effect on Alex, it could've been casted by the fairies themselves to keep the inhabitants of Kingsland away from them. Their relationship is very weird, but I'll dive deeper into that later on the chapter.

THE FROG QUEEN

Despite how much I hate this woman, I'll talk about her first. Are you really a Super 4 fan if you've never wondered why they can't just turn her back? Was Twinkle's spell really that powerful? Is Twinkle secretly some force or nature or what?
Well, I think that Twinkle is not the strong one (sure, she's got power, but not THAT many), it's the spell. Turning people into animals seems to be one of the threats that get used the most by fairies. And in Sleeping Buddy, we see a lady that had been turned into a frog who no one was able to turn back for 200 years, until Twinkle made her kiss Alex. (That'd also support the "hostile relationship before the Super 4 coming together" thing because of obvious reasons...)
What's my point then? Simple: one of the strongest spells a fairy can cast is turning a person/fairy into a frog. We also get evidence in Unicorn Lady and Some like it magical that fairies are less affected by these types of spells.

By the way, now that Some like it magical has been mentioned: why can't they use honey to turn the queen back? In all honesty, I'd straight up blame the writers for being stupid. But I can't simply do that, can I? My guess is that they use honey in really really bad emergencies (I'm pretty sure they said otherwise in the chapter but I'm trying to save it as much as I can okay), since potions are normally used more by witches and wizards. That fact, which is seen in that one episode where Twinkle turns the queen back with a potion, makes fairies despise anything potion-like, and that's exactly why they do not want to use it.
According to their mindset, they're only allowed to do magic through their wands. No more, no less.

Also: I like to think that the Grand Fairy actually knows how to turn her back. She just really doesn't want to. She favours Twinkle in most episodes, after all, so it's not that crazy of a thought.

WITCHES AND FAIRIES

The relationship between fairies and witches is, as half of the fairies' relationships, hostile. However, they seem to share the same magic system, witches just use staffs and brooms instead of wands and do utilize potions.
We see a pretty witch-looking "evil fairy" in the episode Unicorn Lady. This led me to thinking that fairies can, in fact, turn into witches if their magic gets corrupted enough.

How does a fairy or a magical creature become corrupted? Well, it's shown in more than one episode that casting (or channelling) magic is deeply connected with emotions. There's that one episode in which the fairies are so sad they can't cast any spell. Twinkle, in the clip above, states that if fairies are mean for too long, they'll become witches. The thing is... Literally every fairy except maybe Twinkle and those two friends she has IS mean. So, simply put, they're all doomed. It's just that some can endure magic corruption for longer than others (hence why witches tend to look older than fairies) and a tiny percentage of them are not actually mean(or maybe unicorns just favour fairies?). That'd also explain why Kingsland folks used to think that all fairies were witches.

FAIRIES AND KNIGHTS
Their relationship is very weird, if I say so myself. They seem to like each other at first glance, they're the only separate lands that are connected directly and Alex even states that they've "always been at peace" ("always" would refer to the time after the Super 4 coming together). But then... Uh... Just watch the video you'll understand my point.

Are they allies? Do they absolutely hate each other? Are fairies and knights meant to fall in love or fight to the death??? I honestly have no answer. For now, I'll just go with "the fog really does dumbify people so that's why they aren't able to know if they want to see each other dead or not".

UNICORNS, EMBLEM OF ENCHANTED ISLAND
As seen in Dark Unicorn, unicorns seem to bee highly magical beings, which can determine the fate of Enchanted Island. For me, they're the source-the ones that produce all of the magic that gets channeled through the fairies' wands, the witches' potions, and the elves' wish granting abilities. Ones channel more naturally than others (ahem ahem elves are very magical beings, stated in Your wish is my command.)
So, since unicorns are the source and the most magical beings, it makes sense that one of them getting corrupted means "the end of the world" for the fairies. I'd say it doesn't end all of the lands, since Enchanted Island is the only one with magic, but it's all the fairies know anyway so it'd make sense for them to consider it the end of the whole world instead of only Enchanted Island.

Well, that was A LOT longer than expected... Enchanted Island sure has a lot to discuss... Sorry for the wait, everyone! Thanks again to Agent_Geek_120452, she's helping me out a lot with locating the episodes that have juicy lore for each of the lands :3