part 12

Continue...
.
.
.
So pavel and pooh  already bring all the necessary items to pavel's house...
.
.
"Are you sure you have everything now?

Pooh: yeah but i am hungry...

Pavel: yeah mee too..

Pooh: ohh i just forget that everything is already finish in your refrigerator....

Pavel: umm its okay lets go for shopping and what about lunch want to do it outside?

Pooh: okay but i think your body is still weak...

Pavel: its okay i didn't eat spicy food ....

Pooh: okay then fine lets go..

.
.
.
.
.
So they just both left the house and take their car for reaching at restaurant yeah the market is not that much far but you can. Say that its bit  far from their place...

Pooh is driving the car and pavel is just looking at his phone seriously...

Pooh: hey what happen ?

Pavel: nothing actually my mom is calling...

Pooh: ohh then why dont you pick her call?

Pavel: i am not in mood to talk to her right now

Pooh: why is everything is fine?

Pavel: yeah dont worry everything is fine itss just mood swings coz of fever....

Pooh: okay if you want to go home just tell me...

Pavel: yeah..by the way dont you think we will definitely gonna be late ....

Pooh: its okay
.
.
.
.
.
.
And Finally they both reached at restaurant.....

Pavel: okay just order anything for me...

Pooh: okay i will come back...
.
.
.
.
.
.
And pooh just come back with holding a tray..

*just eat it now*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pavel: pooh no spicy means a food with low spicy taste not low salt taste ..

Pooh: yeah so

Pavel: so why did you order me this ..

Pooh: pavel please dont be stubborn  i know you dont like this type food but just eat ...
.
.
.
.
.
Pavel just rolled his eyes..and start eating his food without any complaining.....

..
Pooh: ohh do you want something for drink?

Pavel: yeah i want to drink chocolate shake

Pooh: okay i will bring that fir you..

Pavel: thank god chocolates is good for health  ...

.
...
.....
And aftrr doing lunch and shopping they noticed that its already 7 pm so they decided to eat their dinner in outside also...
.
.
.
....
.......

"Okay so i think we purchase everything "

Pooh: yeah.
Its already 8 pm i think we have to leave now

Pavel: yeah lets go...
.
.
.
In way pavel is sleeping but pooh is driving....so pooh just turn his head toward pavel face and he noticed that pavel looks very uncomfortable like he is scared with something in his dream.

So pooh trying to wake up pavel and he noticed that pavel is just sitting in his seat suddenly and continously looking at window  without blink and he is scared...

Pooh : hey why are you looking at that window like this...

And suddenly pavel just scream loudly like he saw someone...

Pooh see that person seee...plzzzzz..

And pooh juat shocked aftrr seeing his reaction because he is not able to see anyone in that place where pavel point...

Pooh: pavel where

Pavel just scared like someone is going to kill him right now he just continously screaming that there is someone in that window..
.
.
.
.
And after 2 mins pooh just stop his car in the mid of way where they cant see any light or any house its just a silent place ...

Pavel suddenly got fainted...

And pooh was scared after looking pavel condition....
And he trying to wake up pavel...

And suddenly pooh noticed that there is lots of mark in pavel palm so he just decided to see his hand so he rolled up his shirt sleves and he saw that there is lots of red mark in pavel whole body....

He is just nothing just empty on that moment because suddenly pavel got body marks and there is no one who give him this but aftrr that he decided to take his car to house first...
..

And they reached...
.
.
.
.
Pooh just take a water bottle and sprinkle the water into pavel face and finally pavel oepn his eyes..

Pavel: pooh

Pooh: pavel are you okay now?

Pavel: yeah hey where i am?

Pooh: dont worry in house

And he suddenly hug pooh...

"Poohh i am literally scared please dont leave me for a second please i requested you"

.
Pooh: dont worry pavel i am here you dont need to be scared i am here with you always no lets get out from the car and lets sleep...

..
.
Pavel: oaky

Pooh: but can i ask you one thing which person were you talking about that time..

And after listening that question question pavel face expression changed like he is going to crying...

Pooh: ahh its okay for this thing we will talk about later first sleep...*

And he hold his hand and take him to the bedroom....
.
.
.
.
.
And they reached...
.
.
.
.
Pooh: its okay you can sleep on bed i will sleep on sofa..

Pavel: pooh its not like that please i am afraid still... sleep with me please i requested you...

Pooh: okay its okay i am here dont worry....

Pavel just sleep and pooh is just lie down next to pavel...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pooh in mind: pavel that doesn't matter that you love me or not ...the thing is that i have to find everything what happen with you otherwise i am not able to help you pavel...looking you in this condition makes my heart broke..  i promise i will protect you ......just give me sometime i know its hard for you but aftrr all you are my first love and if i love someonei will love him truly in every life.....8

And he leaned a soft kiss in pavel's forehead...
.
.
.
.
.
Continued...