𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋⁰⁰

> 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗶 𝘅 𝗗𝗱 "𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓲𝓽"

• 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗭𝗲𝗿𝗼 • 𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝗻𝘆𝗰 • ²/¹/²⁰²³ •
• 𝗥𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 • 𝗗𝗱'𝘀 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺 •
☆ 𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ☆

ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ "☆ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏsᴛ ɢɪʀʟ☆"

7:34pm >>> Thursday

Stormi was pacing back in forth of Dd room, she was livid. She usually never got mad at him, annoyed yes not mad tho. She had found out Dd slept with some bum ass bitch named Alabama like "cheating on me with a state".

It was all over the 'NYshaderoompage" she felt embarrassed. Many people knew her and Dd were together. It already took Dd's and Stormi's fans like 5 months to get over to fact that they were 'opps' considering that Kay flock was Stormi's older brother.

He was on his was from a show, his plane already landed so now all she had to do was wait for him.

The more she thought about it the more she wanted to cry. She tried to fight it but soon tear were rolling and she stopped pacing. She sat on edge of the bed with her face in her hands as tears continued to fall.

She couldn't understand why she was so hurt, Dd always did stuff to hurt her it was like he was in control but she never let that stuff get to her.

As she was still crying the door swung open. "I'm home mamas" spoke a lovely voice. She brought her face up, it was soaked, tears still rolled.

"What's wrong Mami. Who did sum to you. Who ass I gotta be-" he was soon cut off by Stormi's anger.

"You did sum to me! How-how could you do this to me. Dd I love you with every bone in my body but you-you don't love me back. I try so hard to put all the shit you do to me behind me but this time i-i-i can't I just can't. I'm done. Gone. Leaving." She yelled, she has never went off on Dd before.

Dd jerked his head back in disbelief, "fuck is you talm bout you leaving fa, yo ass ain't going nowhere and what tf you trippin for anyway"

She went to her Instagram and going to the post called 'Dd cheating on Kay flocks sister Again' there was a video of them clubbing together and of them walking into the same hotel room.

She then shoveled the phone in his face watching a dumb look form on his face.

"Yea now what. I let everything you do slide and you just keep doing dumb shit and AGAIN!? when the fuck was the first" she Exclaimed getting more anger as he lied.

"Ma you know that's not true. I wasn't fuckin on nobody I swear to you. And what the fuck else I be doing." Now this shit just like pushed her over the edge

"Dd you literally yell at me for everything, you beat me for everything, you fuck me dumb rough and hard if i piss you off, you don't let me eat if i do something to make you mad, you-you-you control me and I just let you because I love you and wanna be with you." She mentioned

He hated when she called him out on what he did. So this was most likely gonna trigger something.

"And don't swear to me, swear to yo dead ass brother that you ain't cheat" she snapped...

(Oooooooooo he gone fuck her up🍿here you go fren, it's about to get good > 🍿)

"What the fuck you just say" Dd asked with a devilish look in his eyes. "You playing with me now, you forgot what I taught you already I was only gone 2 weeks. Mmmtch I got you tho"