𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋⁰¹

> 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗶 𝘅 𝗗𝗱 "𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓱 𝓲𝓽 "

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁  𝗣𝗢𝗩
📍𝗥𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲

ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ "☆ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏsᴛ ɢɪʀʟ☆"

6:02am >>> Friday >>> 1day/a few hours later

"Uhm nah nah yea, ill pull up. Ima be a minute tho, gotta shower n shit. Nah she sleep, I gotta be back before she wake up so we can get this done in like 30 ta 20 minutes, right? Alright bye." said Dd as he spoke into the phone.

He hung up the phone and made his way to the bathroom. He Showered for 10 minutes and rushed to dry his body. He put on a pair of ethika's and sum sweats. He grabbed a T and a jacket and rushed down the stairs as he put those on. Once he got to his car he pulled off without any wait.

9:14am >>> still Friday

Stormi was fresh out the shower. She had decided to wash her hair, she usually didn't because she wore lace frontals alot. Since she washed her her, it was losely curled as water dripped from it.

She had on black lace panties & bra that compliment her skin complexion. She was on FaceTime with some of her friends, rella her bestfriend/mommy gz, Sabrina her favorite cousin, and Sha noti's girlfriend.

"He still not back?" Asked rella

Stormi peaked out the window and walked back over to the phone, "Gurllll, nope. His ass still gone, he cheatin cheatin"

"His location ain't on" questioned Sabrina.

"Nope and he ain't answer nobody calls, I don't know what ta do with that boy"

"Don't stress it bae, actually yall wanna go out for brunch asum" sha mentioned trying to cheer stromi up.

"That actually don't sound bad" added rella

"Yea it really don't, we twinnin right" responded Stormi.

"Yup"

Stormi walked off the the closet and looked threw trying to find a sum cute.
She grabbed skirts and placed them against her body, to see if they looked nice. She was on skirt 23 when rella spoke.

"Yasssss, it's giving 2000 y2k. I fuck wit heavy. Do the rest of yall got yalls clean, cus mine still new" said rella.

"Mhm" they responded.

"Alright i guess we wearin these" stromi added.

She began putting the skirt on to see the look. It was low waisted and short, have of her ass could be seen. She loved it.

She started shaking her ass in the camera and the girl began hyping her up. "AYEEEEEEE. THROW DAT SHITTT! SHAKE IT SKAKE IT." they yelled as she grabbed her ankles, shaking her ass in a side to side motion.

"Lemme stop, I should not be twerkin. I needa listen to grand piano by nicki asum, cuz this that typa moment" she Exclaimed.

"Gurllll cheer the fuck up cuz we finna have fun today, we can got to da pool n shit" Sabrina said.

"Nope lemme be said in peace, actually lemme sing for yall" she said turning around and playing the song 'Grand Piano by Nicki Minaj'

"Ya ready ya ready... Am I just a fool" she started sing the girls watched without saying anything.

"Blink and stupid for loving you, Am I just a silly girl so young and naive to think you were..." 🎶 she was sangin her heart out right alone side nicki.