ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ.

omniscient
early the next morning

marshall smiled at beyoncé who was currently doing sit ups on her workout mat, with her back facing him he gently placed his duffle bag by hers on the bench before creeping up behind her reaching over his hand gently wrapped around her slender nec...

marshall smiled at beyoncé who was currently doing sit ups on her workout mat, with her back facing him he gently placed his duffle bag by hers on the bench before creeping up behind her reaching over his hand gently wrapped around her slender neck making her scream out.

taking a quick peak at the hand that was holding her neck beyoncé relax knowing it was none other than the asshole himself "jesus christ are you trying to give me a heart attack marshall". beyoncé angrily snapped making him smile, marshall loved hearing her husky voice. "nah i'm trying to help you experience something else". he replied letting go to walk over to his duffle bag.

"and what might that be?". she asked noticing he was holding a large lunch box "you'll find out in due time". he replied walking over to sit beside her. "you look pretty this morning".

beyoncé smiled feeling the endless amount of butterflies swarming around her stomach, she honestly felt bad for allowing this feeling to happen when she not only had a boyfriend but a very overly protective father.

"th– even with your little messed up eyebrow". marshall says cutting her off, "and there goes the asshole i know". beyoncé muttered rolling her colored eyes. "have you ate yet?". he asked gazing over at her "yes". she lied flashing him a small smile.

marshall continued to stare intensely at her making beyoncé shift under his intimidating stare "okay fine no i haven't ate yet".

"i already know that baby girl just wanted you to tell on yourself". shoving him gently marshall handed her a bowl "i got the workers in the kitchen to make this for you".

taking a quick glance at the bowl full of yogurt, fresh fruit and granola beyoncé smiled "thank you marshall".

"no problem baby girl so what are you doing up at six am when our first show isn't for a couple weeks?".

beyoncé nibbled on her bottom lip not knowing if she should over share with this man she barely knew, "what's wrong? why are you so quiet you can talk to me". he says knocking beyoncé out her thoughts.

"my dad makes me work out every morning because i'm the biggest one in the group and he thinks i need to slim down some more". she finally says making marshall's blood boil.

"the fuck does he mean your the biggest one in the group!?". he snapped watching as she slowly ate her breakfast.

"your body is very beautiful baby and stop always listening to him, i know you love your dad and all but he's an asshole".