ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ.

omniscient
early the next morning

"girls hurry up and get ready so we can leave out"

"girls hurry up and get ready so we can leave out". matthew says knocking gently on the door, kelly rolled over gazing at beyoncé who slept facing her, her cheek a dark purple.

"the fuck". kelly muttered in disbelief crawling over to straddle beyoncé's lap before gripping her shoulders shaking her awake, "mhmm?". beyoncé says in a soft tone slowly fluttering her eyes open.

beyoncé's stomach turned making her face scrunch up in pain, "bee what happened to your face?". kelly softly asked not wanting to wake their other best friends beside them.

avoiding eye contact with her kelly gently cupped beyoncé's face as tears welled in her light eyes "did matthew hit you bee?". beyoncé only nodded before kelly wrapped her arms tightly around beyoncé making her sob loudly.

latavia slowly sat up rubbing her eyes in confusion "what's wrong with bee?". she asked kelly who sighed "she'll be alright don't worry about it".

a soft knock on the door made latavia sigh "toya get up we can leave on time". she says in her ear while kelly slid off the bed walking to the door swinging it open.

"hey girls good morning, i got you each some breakfast". they were all startled by beyoncé slamming the bathroom door, shutting her eyes she leaned over the toilet as her dinner from last night forced it's way out.

kelly stared angrily at mr knowles, she couldn't understand what drove him to put his hands on beyoncé especially when she did everything he asked of her.

"y'all gone ahead and get ready the bus leaves in the next hour".

>>>

beyoncé lagged behind everyone else as she kept her head down, she couldn't believe her father would ever raise his hand and hit her but then again she lied.

"i deserved it". she says to herself before her body colliding with a hard chest, almost falling on the concrete ground marshall caught her in time pulling beyoncé to his chest "sorry baby girl i wasn't paying attention".

beyoncé's heart raced as she avoided looking the familiar piercing blue eyes, "i–i gotta go". she rushed out making a beeline towards the glass double doors.

"doody you alright?". deshaun asked as they began walking towards the bus, marshall sighed "i–um kissed beyoncé last night".

"yo what the fuck did you just say!?". deshaun screamed making everyone in the lobby stare at the two men "i ain't shutter, but her father caught us and i think he did something to her".