14: The Ceremony

SOTD- The Closer I Get To You (feat. Beyonce)- Luther Vandross

(Unedited)

Wandile picked me up and I instantly wrapped my legs around him. He led me to his bedroom and tossed me on the bed.

He lifted my sundress which revealed, thank the
heavens above, my good underwear. It was a simple grey thong. I was not wearing a bra. He placed light kisses from just above my bikini line and went all the way between my boobs. I bit my lower lip an released a soft moan. Is this what I've been missing out on along?

Wandile pulled my panty aside using two fingers and I felt the warmth and wetness of his tongue as soon as he came in contact with my labia.

"Wandile-" I said softly.

"Yindaba mama?" he asked, looking at me from the bottom as he licked his lips.

"I'm scared." I confessed

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked

"Uhm, yes." I said

"Oh, uhm. Okay." he said stepping back. As soon as he stood up from his kneeling position, I saw the huge erection he had which made a blush creep up to my face. He went straight into the bathroom and I was left with my thoughts. Damn Phiwokuhle, maybe I should have just gave it to him. My body is ready but my mind is not.

I headed downstairs and decided to make myself some late dinner. I ended up watching Big Brother out of boredom and fell asleep on the couch.

_____

I woke up the next morning, on the bed funny enough. I'm guessing Wandile must have carried me up the stairs. The bed was empty, so I decided to walk downstairs. Mam Thandi was downstairs making breakfast for the boys. Nomfundo must have dropped them off this morning.

"Hello ncane." Sbani greeted. Lizalise was too engrossed in the show that he was watching. I thought Wandile had already left for work, he must have been in his office. He walked down the stairs with a briefcase in his hand.

"Hello kids, hello wifey." he greeted us all. He walked towards me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey Wandile." I said, as I blushed.

"Eww." Lizalise said, as he walked towards the kitchen to place his dirty bowl in the sink.

"Ay kahle wena. This is old people stuff."

Lizalise laughed it off and went back to being seated in front of the TV. After eating cereal together with Wandile, he stood by the door getting ready to leave.

"Please take the kids to school, and be back by 18:00, leave someone to cash up because we have to go to Newcastle. Kunomcimbi omncane on Thursday." he said leaving through the door. Thursday is in three days.

We spoke about communication, yes, but what the hell? He cannot be telling me stuff on the very last minute. I had a meeting with a contractor at 19:00 so they can come and view the restaurant because we need to renovate it after the fire that occured in the conference room.

We were losing a lot of money because the restaurant got most of the money from the bookings that were made from people who wanted to use the conference room. It was a nice seperate room from the restaurant which overlooked the sea.

I released a loud groan and headed upstairs so I can take a shower while the kids waited for me in front of the television.

I finally finished after twenty minutes and decided to wear black formal pants, a white vest and the Breslin Black Steve Madden heels. I buckled Lizalise into his car seat and made sure Sbani fastened his seatbelt as I dropped them off at their respective schools.