Chapter 2

I feel self conscious as I step into my bedroom, where Aubree and Kate are waiting for me. I had been trying on dresses for the after party because the dress I was going to wear tore, but since the moment they to my house I coudlen't find anything that's flattering on me.  The girls look gorgeous in their outfits but mine... I guess I'm just not thin enough...or pretty enough...or have enough boob... I've tried on clothing piece after piece with no success and I feel like throwing up. Maybe I should. Might make me skinnier...No. I will not become anorexic! I'd rather have some pudge than have no pudge at all. Aubree and Kate keep trying to insist that I'm skinny, even skinnier than them but I don't believe it. I mean... that's just what friends say right? 

I open the door and their jaws drop. "What?" I ask "Is it really that bad? Oh shit man... I just want to find something that will make me beautiful... " I begin to turn away but I am bombarded by the girls saying "NO! NO! Stop! Wait! COME HERE!" I spin around and walk slowly towards them. "Your the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Aubree declared, "Spin please." I spin and my skirt flows lightly. I'm wearing a dress that's a strapless, silver sequined bodice withe a sweetheart neckline, that cuts off about 4 inches above my hips, or at my waist, the skirt flows slowly down, reminding me of a quite river, the color of the sky on a clear summer's day. It begins short in the front then slowly drapes down to stop at my heels in the back. I look in the mirror and see what I really look like. I am not fat, nor flat chested, nor ugly. I am a shinning star in a world of plain. 

Yay! This one's short but there's more coming soon! Also I'm not saying that Emma is perfect and everyone else is ugly, it was just a realization that anyone can feel like the most amazing thing in the world. :) Thanks for reading!