~XI~

Beyoncé pov
It's been weeks since we've last heard from Chris. Turns out he's Lakeyah cousin so we have to keep a eye on her as well. Who knows what he could possibly do, bc she said their bond ended bad as well.

Nicki has been staying over for a while now & I honestly want her to move in with me but I don't know. I think that's a little too much as of now.

Kelly & Tim have been doing great. They're relationship goals fr. I tell them that every day even tho they already know.

Lakeyah & Zendaya are just like Nic & I. I love to see young love. They are so cute together.

Currently Nic & I are at my house watching a movie.

"Baby get up I have to go pee." She said as I groaned & got off her slowly. Once she got up, I noticed she left her phone. I saw it light up but I didn't look at it bc I trust her.

After it kept lighting up, I glanced at it. Nas? I said to myself. I just shook my head & brushed it off until she came back. "Okay you can get back comfortable." She said as I pushed her off of me a little.

"Nah." I said as she looked at me confused. "What's wrong bae?" She asked as I shook my head. "Who's Nas Onika?" I asked as she just looked at me. "My ex. Why?" She asked as I just chuckled a little. "What y'all texting about? If that's your ex then y'all obviously have nothing to talk about right?" I said as she just sighed & rolled her eyes a little.

"You doing the most right now. It's not even like that, I saw him when I went back to New York. He works as a Uber driver & we were just catching up. He knows I gotta girl baby so chill." She said as I just nodded. "Nicki I'm honestly not tryna hear all that right now. I understand we just started dating a couple weeks/months ago, but you don't see me texting my ex HUSBAND, do you? No, so I don't understand why you'd think it's a good idea to text yours. Cause let's be real right now. Why else would y'all be texting if he didn't want you back? No one is gonna text their ex if they don't wanna get back together. So obviously he still wants you." I said as she shook her head.

"No that's not true Bey. I understand where you're coming from, but it's not even like that. We're just friends hell not even that. We just cool. I mean I don't have a problem with you texting Jay, long as I know you're being faithful to me I don't care." She said as I nodded as smirked. "Let me see your phone." I said as she just looked at me before handing it to me slowly. "It's nothing in there." She said. "Then why you hand it to me so slowly?" I asked. "Bc you never asked for it before. I'm starting to think you don't trust me for real." She said as I scoffed.

I went to her & Nas messages & they were basically flirting with each other. I was finna hand it back until something caught my attention.

Nas- okay well I still love you Nicki

Nicki- I still love you too Nasir.

"Oh so this what we doing now? Okay cool." I said handing her phone back & going upstairs to find my phone.

"Baby chill i didn't mean it in a relationship type of way. He was my first everything so ofc im gonna still care & love him. But the love that I have for him it's nothing compared to how much I love you." She said as I just nodded. "Okay Onika." I said still looking for my phone. "I'm serious baby. I love you." She said as I nodded again. "Mhm I hear you." I said.

Once I found my phone, I sat on my bed & scrolled until I found Jay's number. I dialed it & surprisingly it didn't go straight to voicemail.

"Hello?" I asked as I heard the phone pick up. "What's up Bey?" I heard Jay say as I smiled a little before looking up at Nicki. "Hi Jay I was just calling to say that I've been thinking about you lately & I just wanted to call & see how you was doing." I said looking Nicki in her eyes as she rolled her eyes. She tried to leave but I grabbed her arm so she couldn't.

"I'm good, thank you for calling. I'm kinda busy right now tho but I really appreciate you checking in on me. You know I'll always have love for you Bey. I heard you moved on with your girl. That's good I'm happy for you. But I'll talk to you later maybe." He said as I nodded like he could see me. "Okay well it was nice hearing your voice again. I'll always love you too Jay. & yeah just call me sometimes whenever you're not busy. Bye." I said hanging up as I saw Nicki turning red.

"It doesn't feel so good does it? But oh don't worry baby, the love I have for him, isn't anything like the love I have for you. Once again we're just cool, not even friends. Don't make me have to act petty again cause next time I'm linking with him & ima make this shit 10x worse than you think. I become a real evil bitch when it comes to my feelings. Don't make me have to act crazy on you." I said as she nodded.

"I'm sorry baby." She said as I just looked at her. "It's fine I guess, just don't let me see that shit again. Now let's go finish this movie." I said as she nodded. She went downstairs & I blocked Jay's number before following her. I was just kidding about the linking part. I'd never do her like that, unless i really have to be that bitch. & Lord knows I haven't meet that bitch Sasha (my evil bitch ego) in a long ass time.