ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠ

"You haven't happened to see her, have you?" She asked.

Mr. Lee shook his head. "No. I haven't seen her around here. No one has been here as far as I know."

"You went home without stopping by the labs, right? A student mentioned you were here though."

"That's what I said. That student is probably mistaken. Exams are making everyone tired these days and some of these kids are barely getting any good sleep with studying late at night."

Ms. Park listened as she didn't know who to believe. Her student or him. "You're right. Sorry. It's just..No one has seen her since she came here, so.."

A small sound bang sound came from the supply room that made them both turn. Her in surprise to hear something at all and him in a slight panic that he might end up being caught.

"Is someone inside?" Ms. Park asked.

"Yes. A lab hamster."

"Oh."

"I should go prepare for class now."

"Right. Of course." She gave a slight bow before leaving the room.

Mr. Lee bowed back before rushing back inside the room. Making sure she was really gone. Heading to his desk and making a video to record the process of what Hyeon-Ju was going through. Being sedated so far by a shot of Benzodiazepine.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Being back in class, Ms. Park was teaching her students english at the moment. Asking the class questions.

Min-Jung watched as Hee-Su left the class and Nam-Ra was picked to answer. Catching a glimpse of Su-Hyeok glancing her way. Her cheeks turned a light red as she noticed his smile before she turned away to focus in class.

Cheong-San noticed the glance they gave one another as it made him feel a bit odd. He knew that familiar feeling and didn't want to admit it.

"Su-Hyeok." Ms. Park called on him.

"Hm?"

"Stand up."

Su-Hyeok stood up as he was told. Glancing at the teacher with a slight smile.

"Why do they call you Bare-Su?"

"It's short for Barefoot Su-Hyeok. Bare-Su." Joon-Yeong explained.

"Okay." Ms. Park replied.

"He really hates wearing socks." Dae-Su chimed in.

The talk about Su-Hyeok and his nickname made Min-Jung forget about what she was going through. Letting out a small laugh as she listened before turning to the guy she was trying to move on from. Her eyes catching sight of Cheong-San who was already looking at her as she turned away again from having him gaze her way too.

"Okay Bare-Su. What did Nam-Ra just say?" She asked.

"Well..." Su-Hyeok managed to let out his answer that the class mocked jokingly.

"He doesn't know." Someone teased.

"She was absolutely correct." Su-Hyeok responded.

Ms. Park asked him another question as the others continued with hushed comments about him.

"Ms. Park." Min-Jung spoke as she noticed who was at the door. Getting up from her seat immediately.

Her voice made Cheong-San glance at what she had spotted before being just as shocked as she was.