oc

I don't own the franchies, the charaters and the images, they belong to charaters and owners.

Got inspired by a fanfic that did a simlier thing.

Name: Melody Ray.

Age: 12 years old.

Looks:

Ninjustu- 8/10

Ninjustu- 8/10.

Genjustu-  9/10

Taijustu-  8/10

Justus:

Shadow clone ( which she learned from Naruto)

Genjustu.

Head hunter Technique.

Sub terrain voyage.

Mud wall.

Great mud river

Earth dragon bullet.

Tearing earth, turning plam.

Wild water wave.

Water wall.

Wave impacted.

Gaint vortex justu

Water dragon ( she learns it later on)

Spacial eye, the Voidgan:

She will already have it unlocked it since I'm skiping to the chunin exam arc as the starting point

Its like the other main eyes during Naruto and after the tgree year timeskip.

But she use her eye to see what others see without them knowing if she wants and a few other things she can do.

However well she is immune to weaker genjustus there are stronger genjustus that she is effected by and no its not infinite tsukuyomi when she use her specail eye.

She also have chakra that seem to be very naturely calming to the animals around here, you could even say to the tailed beast as well.

Other adiltys:

She can form Rabbit ears and tails making her stronger (This is later on) I'm thinking adout giving her a rabbit/ bunny summoning, I'm not sure if theres other fanfics that are doing the same summoning, either I didn't read your fanfic or I just don't remember seeing one in a fanfic.

I'm also planning to give her powers relates to her songs but that might or might not happen.

Let me know

Backstory:

When a a girl wath Naruto for the first time onky watching the first coulple of episode before somehow finding her self in the anime she was wishing she could help change some of the charaters fates.

But she gain some powers in order to see the past, present and future since she only watch up the the bridge arc.

But unknownly also cuasing possible romances to happen, lets see whats happens.