Late night hugs

Not a song, but I am very down lately so I decided to write fluff to make it better.

Also if y'all want a lemon sometime just ask ;)

The art is not mine, I got it off of Pinterest.

———————————————

You were very down lately, and your husband, Alastor, noticed it. Normally you were very chipper and bright with a smile that lit up the room, but lately you've just been...off.

Feeling dull for reasons unknown, these past few weeks you've just been floating through. You'd go to work, you eat lunch, you'd come home, you'd go to bed. It was a boring cycle of the same damned thing and you never could seem to break it.

You come home again after a long day, sighing and putting your coat on the back of a sofa. Alastor smiles at you, and you half ass a smile back and whisper, "Hey." Before going back to your room to lie down.

He frowned. Alastor hated to see you like that. He snapped his fingers, and his shadows slithered into your room, spawning a cup of water and a plate of (favorite snack). He appeared next to you and hugged you from behind.

Normally Alastor did not like affection, but when it came to making you happy, he always went out of his way. Plus, it was on his terms, so he was alright with it.

You can feel your eyes start to tear up. "Goddamnit..." you whisper, hiding your face and hoping he didn't notice, but he did. "Darling, what's wrong?" He asked, that everlasting smile growing a bit concerned now.

you sniffled and whispered, "I-i don't know...I just have been so stressed out and sad for no reason, I—" you pause when he hugs you tighter, and it makes you cry more.

"Don't cry, mon chérie...I love you and I'll always be here to comfort." He whispered. You nodded and turned over so you could hug him back. He wipes away your tears and smiles. With a snap of his fingers, the radio starts up playing romantic jazz.

"...can I kiss you?" You whisper. He nods, and the two of you meet in a gentle loving kiss. He makes a happy noise, and pulls you closer, tongues pressing against one another in the sweetest way.

He parts and admired your features. You give a little nibble on his neck, which makes him go red, and the two of you spend the rest of the night cuddling and kissing until you fall asleep.

————————————

A/N: hey y'all thank you so much for reading my story. I'm sorry I don't update often, I'm real busy with school and the musical, since we go on next week, but thank you all for being patient with me. Have a great March, y'all <333

~ me