𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡'𝗦 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗢𝗥

────────────

。˚˚・。・˚˚。
For the ones who had to grow up too quick, the ones who never got to be kids, and the ones who are too young to act this old.
˚・。・˚

────────────

C O N T E N T   W A R N I N G S

This story contains violence, profanity, mentions of abuse, death, and topics that may be sensitive to some readers.

(BTW, Percy will be female and Annabeth and her will be a lesbian couple. If you have a problem with that, feel free to leave the story, and please keep any and all rude comments to yourself.)

────────────

N O T E

Honestly, I have no clue where I'm going with this, or why I'm doing this. If my writing sucks, please don't kill me.

Originally, I planned to kill Sally and Paul prior to the books first chapter, but I literally could not bring myself to do that. Also, I know that changing Percy's gender would mean that a lot of things in the original books won't work out as they did, but it's okay, we're just going to ignore that (^▽^).

(BTW, Jason Grace and Wally West are not dead, but Piper and Jason felt that their relationship was fake and decided to quit dating. Later on, Piper started dating Shel.)

Additionally, before anyone gets confused, I want to clarify that Young Justice is not the canon name for the group. In reality, the group is only referred to as the Team in within the series. Also, when demigods pass the age of 18, their scent weakens, which is why Percy and Annabeth are not hunted down by monsters that often in this story.

A lot of things in this story may not be accurate, such as the timeline and the characters personality. Some changes to the timeline have been made knowingly, because I wanted these characters to be a part of the story and the Team while Percy was around. These characters do not belong to me, and though I will try my best, I might not be able to capture their true personality in my writing.

Also also also someone please help me out because the Batfam's ages are so damn confusingggg (T▽T). Apparently Dick and Damian have a 16 year age gap??? I don't really know and Damian was like artificially aged up or something, but at this point, I can't be bothered, and their ages are going to be tailored to fit the story.

Constructive criticism is always welcome, but please be nice ( ⌒▽⌒ ).

I hope you'll enjoy reading this 3 am abomination!

xoxo, winter.

────────────

All Rights Reserved © -retniw-