🌈 Chapter 24 ~ Upgrade 🌈

️⚠️️Warning⚠️
Book may contain mentions of:
-swearing
-gore
If these trigger you, I suggest you don't read this!

Howdys pov:

Once we all lay our eyes upon Y/N's and Waldens' outfits and their shit eating smirks on their faces, They snap their fingers in unison, making a few of our co-workers appear from the shadows ready to tackle us, I immediately raise the table I was holding and smack them away into the grinder, "Was that really necessary?" Julie asks, turning to me, "Would you rather get attacked by them? I don't think so, Julie. " I respond, She rolls her eyes, and all are eyes direct back to Y/N and Walden.

After a fat minute of silence, a mysterious figure looms in the shadows behind them, Their hand points towards us from the shadows, Walden and Y/Ns heads snap towards us, They leap off the platform, and attack me and Julie. Y/N got a strong hold on a broken plate Julie had and pulled it from her hands and slammed it into the side of Julie's head, the place breaking on impact. Julie fell to the ground, probably suffering from a concussion as her head bled and her left horn was cracked. Barnaby stopped Y/N from doing any more damage to Y/N by holding them off with his deformed sword, While he did that, Poppy rushed in, picking up Julie's ragdoll of a body and began bandaging and helping out with her injured head.

Meanwhile, Walden attacked me, I tried to inflict some damage on him, but he grabbed the sides of the table. I swung at him and broke it in half, damn these cheap tables. He uppercuts me right in the stomach, still with his weirdly stretched out grin across his face. I stumbled back, holding my stomach in pain, groaning loudly. Suddenly, Y/N stopped trying to tackle Barnaby and grabbed my bottom right arm, Then Walden grabbed my bottom left arm. They both began walking in different directions, pulling me apart, I yelled in pain, Frank whacks Y/N over the head with a broken chair leg, making them let go.. but it was too late.

Frank's Pov:

As I hit Y/N over the head with my chair leg, I heard a horrible ripping sound follow long with a scream, I looked up and saw one of Howdys arms were ripped off, His eyes were widened in pain, His lips trembled after he let out his tremendous scream and fell to the ground, Bleeding profusely, Blood pumping violently out his body, His veins still hanging and attached to his ripped off arm. We all could see the veins still pumping. I felt like I was going to be sick, I covered my mouth with my hands, dropping the chair leg, As tears flowed from my eyes, Howdy was probably dead..

Sally's Pov:

It was too late for Howdy, We had to get rid of the bigger threat at hand, but.. we paid so much attention to Howdy.. that Wally had disappeared, but Y/N was still on the ground unconscious. Suddenly, Poppy dropped Julie into my arms as she went to immediately assist Howdy being the priority at the moment. I held Julie in my arms tightly, Wishing this was fake, I sobbed slightly, This being very traumatic. We all retreat, Poppy and Barnaby carrying Howdy carefully, and Eddie carrying Y/N over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. We all went back to the break room, and we locked the door behind us, We all sit back in fear watching Poppy operate on Howdy, I leave Julie with Barnaby, as I tie up Y/N.

Just incased if they did wake up at the wrong time, I slowly reach my hand forward behind Y/Ns ear and detach the chip that was latched onto their skin. Their eyes flash open in a panic, looking around rapidly, but.. they were back to normal!

Y/N's pov:

As me and Walden sat together, in the mind scape, I suddenly started to flicker in and out of the place, I looked at Wally in a panic, before i could or he could even say a word, I wake up back in reality, I rapidly look around, trying to figure out where I am, and why I was wearing fancy clothing, Sally hugged me, "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE BACK! YOU'RE BACK!" Sally screamed in joy, I was deeply confused until I saw Howdy on the table.. blood oozing off the flat surface onto the carpet, My eyes widen in fear..

"What the fuck happened.." My voice trembling

(THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING SO PATIENT! now I feel like an idiot :(
Words: 794)