Paying the Junkyard A Visit

So, I've made it to Chapter 3! Thank you to everyone who has read this book so far; it really does mean a lot. 

Now onto the story!

--------------------------------------------------------

(Jay's P.O.V.)

So yeah, it's exactly 1 more month until the big day, and we're all pretty excited.

I was sitting on top of the side wall (the one with the mural) just staring out into the distance, until I suddenly heard Cole calling me from the doorway of the monastery.

"Hey ZapTrap! Your parents are the phone. More specifically Edna, but they're inviting us to visit the Junkyard for lunch!" Cole yelled to me.

"I-I'll be down in a minute, just give me a sec!" I replied knowing that my parents most likely need some company over.

"Hurry up, I'm starving!"

"You're always starving Cole." A sweet, soft voice said.

"HEY! You guys can mess with me all you want, but do NOT mess with my food-life!" Cole yelled, trying to sound offended.

"Sure Bouldbrain." I said while jumping down the wall.

"So are you going to go over to your parents' place?" Nya asked me while giving me a hug.

"I don't know. Maybe if you come with me, then I'll consider going." I answered her while leaning in for a kiss.

"Hmm...maybe I will go." She said while also leaning in.

"Fine by me." I mumbled as I was about to close the gap between our lips when SOMEONE had to ruin my moment.

"A-HEM! If you don't mind, can we get going now? You can do 'whatever this is' when we get back." the impatient hot-head said.

"You're just jealous that this isn't you and Skylor, Kai." Nya said.

"Am not! Now, let's go already!" Kai said as he was boarding the Bounty with Lloyd and Master Wu.

"Okay, okay" Nya said as she gave me a quick peck on the lips and followed her brother.

"All ready to go?" Lloyd asked as he and Zane were at the wheel of the flying ship.

"Yep, all ready..." I answered.

It has been while since the last time I paid my home a visit.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hiya peeps! So I'm sorry that is a short chapter, I was kind of in a rush to chapter 3 in so I promise that once I start writing chapter 4, it'll be a bit longer. 

I promise that this story will get better! (hopefully) I just hope you guys think it'll get better. If you do then thanks!

Cya next chapter!

-Echo