Chapter 9- Discoveries

Downtown- Mr. Kim Namjoon paced back and forth in his office out of the way of reporters and the public. He had another drink in his hand as he downed yet another throwing the glass so that it shattered at the corner of the shelves. His brother Taehyung came in shortly after. "Joon what the hell are you doing?", the man said in concern and grabbed the decanter from his brother's grip. "Tae leave me be!", the man growled at the younger brother. "No I won't! I told you I would take care of it all. We are family and family takes care of each other.", the young brown haired man stated. "Easy for you to say. There has been a murder but the stupid idiot Jungkook killed the wrong fucking man!", Namjoon said and sat down looking at the younger man through his red rimmed eyes from the chair. 

Taehyung looked at his older brother in disbelief a moment and pulled out his phone. He had been at court all morning so he didn't know the latest news. There was indeed a murder in the bedroom of Suga's mansion but instead of Suga himself it was the wife's cousin who got killed. The news confirmed it. "Her cousin?". The younger man made a phone call to be sure. Within minutes he had a copy of the police report in his hand sent to him on his phone. "Yes it wasn't Suga dead there. "The cousin had apparently come that previous day to the murder from her previous country. Since Mr. Min Yoongi apparently had to work, he let his wife catch up with her only living relative that night. The two people were close growing up together as children and not seen each other in some months. Apparently Mr. Min aka Suga slept in his study on the couch since it was so early in the morning when he finished his files as proven in the documents." The report continued but it was clearly true information that Namjoon had.

"Damn Jungkook killed the wrong guy!", Taehyung stated quietly. Tae looked at his brother Namjoon who looked at him like he was dismayed and fed up. Tae kept reading the article and it said that "The killer escaped but Mrs. Min was missing." "So Jungkook took Suga's wife anyway?", Tae asked out loud as if confirming and thinking. The gears were working hard in his brain as he finally spoke again. "Namjoon can't we use that anyway?", Tae asked. "What do you mean? How do I get the properties now?" Namjoon replied. "Think about it we can use that to our advantage and make Suga give them to us directly for her return. He doesn't know who has her yet right? We can basically blackmail him saying we will exchange her for it. No one knows Jungkook is out yet from prison and I made sure it will stay that way. No one but us knows he has her."

Namjoon looked at his little brother then with a pensive look and a grin starting on his face. That's why I love you Tae. You see a different solution than normal people do. You think outside the box!", Namjoon said. Tae answered then thinking out loud, "I will simply get Jungkook to deliver a message and then when the time is right to go pick up the papers. Suga signing itself is better. No waiting for a transfer and no contest on it. You will have it immediately.", the younger man said. "You can even kill them both if you want after!", Taehyung said.

Namjoon was deep in thought a moment then spoke, "I thought of something even better Jungkook will go back to prison again. There is enough evidence for the previous crimes like the cloth he wiped his hands on and the bag that the fruit was in with his fingerprints on it at her parents home. The fool even thought he would get rid of the knife but my man found it. For sure there will be evidence in the murder of her cousin as well or we could use the kidnapping itself on top of it." Tae spoke up again, " I have the paper trail of the house and the car and money he took out even if he paid cash it's all in Jungkook's name. We can frame Jungkook for Suga's murder on top of that. All that pointing to him as Murder for Hire with a big payout from an unknown source! Or simply kill Suga in the shuffle anyway and set Jungkook up as the Fall guy!"

Tae got excited then as his older brother was using his sexy brain. He expanded that line of thought the two brothers started, "Hell ya! You can even take the girl too as a backup if you want. You always wanted her right?". Namjoon thought a moment and grinned back at his brother. "Yes I always wanted her. I can always use her afterwards as long as I want. Getting rid of the child will be no stepping stone. I might even get a couple of my own out of her afterwards. " The two brothers looked at each other with a big evil smirk. They had a plan already. They would put it into action soon.