Chapter I: Home And Meeting Human Survivors

-Planet Location: Earth-

-Country Location: America-

-Year: 2022-

-Y/n POV-

I just fuck around in the streets, as I skateboarding on the road, since the virus went lose during 2010, so no one was driving anymore, as I skate past the Walkers, the Walkers never attacked me, since, I am undead as fuck boi! Also the Walkers are my cousins. But as I went to the left and stop the skateboard, and went into a behind the door, and close it quietly and look at the traps behind the jewelry counter that I set up and found a rat, two mouses, I grab the rat and the two mouses and stuff them into a cage, and reset the trap, hoping more would come, but I walk out of the counter and saw my cousins pounding on the glass doors, I was confused by it, when I heard footsteps coming from the upstairs, as I hide. A group of survivors came down to check on my cousins who have yet to breach the first glass doors, but the first glass doors has cracks on it, meaning it's about to burst. But a goddamn rat bite my pointer finger as I yelp out loud a bit, but I realize I just compromise my hiding area, as I grab the rat's head and snap its head backwards, as a payback, but my pointer finger is healing quick, when group of survivors found me.

Rick: Who are you?

The first one said it in a calm voice, but demanding.

Y/N: M-My name is Y/n Ironwood Herzy Roa.

Glenn: Wait, is that a Walker bite mark on your left hand?

Y/N: *hides her left hand.* Nooo...

I started to sweat a bit, if they saw it, it would be bad news, I seen what the humans do to my cousins, the Walkers, but the man who walk towards me, and grab my left hand. And reveal my old bite mark.

T-Dog: Look, she has a Walker bite!

They drew their weapons, but the guy who has my left hand said.

T-Dog: Wait, hold on, yo, come look at this.

The man who wears a police uniform walk towards me and the man.

T-Dog: What does this look like to you? Like the wound.

Rick: The bite is old. *looks at Y/n.* How old is this bite mark?

Y/N: Since... I was 13...

Beth: What? No one survived that Walker bite, they turned quick!

But we heard the first glass being shattered, as we look at the Walkers, but half of them were my uncles Nazi zombies.

And boy, trust me, the Nazi zombies are more pissed off as hell, the Nazi zombies and the Walkers are now pounding and banging on the second glass door, but we heard the Nazi zombies screaming in a loud anger tone

Glenn: Oh shit...

Y/N: Shit... everyone lowered your weapons down...

Beth: What?!