Future predictor

Mark woke up next morning full of motivation. He ate breakfast, brushed his teeth, dressed up and got ready to go to the creek.
"Nowww... Where was that rock again? Oh, that way!"
He could already see Kenneth.
Kenneth: "Hey, Mark!"
Mark: "Sup!"
The fist bumped.
Mark: "Glad to see you again! What would you like to do today?"
Kenneth: "Let's walk around the creek! I'm sure we'll find something fun to do along the way."
Mark agreed so they both started strolling.
Kenneth: "The creek is very beautiful, am i right?"
Mark: "Huh? Oh yeah, it is!"
And Kenneth was right! The creek looked incredible. The wind was blowing slowly towards the green trees, the burning sun was shining and the river was sounding like music.
Mark: "Let's get to know each other, Kenneth! What's your favourite food?"
Kenneth: "Anything mom makes? *giggles*"
Mark: "You're a mama's boy i see." Speaking of family, do you have any siblings?"
Kenneth: "I do, actually! I have two. A little sister named Cheyenne and a baby brother named Xavier. What about you?"
Mark: "I don't have any. What's your favourite anime?"
Kenneth: "Haru: The King Of The Forest, duh!"
Mark: "What made you wanna visit to the creek for the first time?"
Kenneth: "I don't know to be honest. Maybe it's because i was getting bored staying inside the house with my rich parents all day so i decided one day to go to the creek and here i am now!"
Mark: "Your family's rich?"
Kenneth: "Yeah. They really are and they seemed very excited for the thrid child, Xavier. He's just a baby and he's already spoiled rotten. I'm afraid he might turn into a... Brat when he grows up a little more..."
Mark: "Hey- Is that..."
Kenneth: "A witch i think?"
That kid was organizing their tarot cards.
Mark: "I'll go talk to her!"
Kenneth: "Wait!" He grabbed his shoulder. "Why? She doesn't seem like she'd be interested to have any conversation with you."
Mark: "Well if that's so, i'll just give her a chocolate bar!"
Kenneth: "...Again, why?"
Mark: "I'm feeling like good guy today. Hey, blonde girl!"
???: "Huh?"
He handed her the snack.
???: "Ohh, i see! You want me to predict your future, don't you?"
Mark: "Wait, what?"
???: "*takes a bite from the chocolate bar* So what do you wanna know?"
Kenneth and Mark looked at each other confused and shruged.
Mark: "If i'll... Make more friends?"
???: "I'm gonna tell you that very quick. Hmm... Oh! Wowies! You're gonna make some, indeed. You'll even make a friend group. You'll have loads of fun for sure!"
Mark: "Wha- Seriously?? Oh my gosh, thank you so much- Uhh..."
???: "Tabbitha."
Mark: "Thank you so much, Tabbitha! But... How do i know i should trust you?"
Tabbitha: "*laughs* I'm a witch. Witches don't lie."
As Tabbitha talked to Mark, someone was calling her.
Tabbitha: "That must be Courtney! I gotta go now."