(Lucifer) When His Kid Won't Listen

A/N: It was brought to my attention that I want a new Format in this book. And someone private messaged me here in wattpad, suggesting if I could do a bullet style of writing... So here it goes!

     >When His Kid gets cranky, Lucifer is in the house.

     >The way he handles his child is no different on how he handles Beelzebub. (He's really patient and gentle with him as I have noticed in the game... Except when Beel gets Hungry... Then maybe. Just maybe...)

     >He would scold his child a little and his kid would just stop. (If you're easy as a kid that is)

     >He would give you your favourite food, or smth to keep you entertained whole he works.

     >But if you're a problem child... If he scolded his child and they won't stop being a menace? Then boy Oh boy I've got some news for you.

     >he won't yell at the child but just look at them disapprovingly while pointing at a wall.

     >Into the time out corner you go.

     >No hang outs from your uncles, no playtime, no screen time, nothing. But he does feed you so that's still a good sign of healthy parenting.

     >One of your uncles would pass by your father's office and ask what happened to you to be sent to time out. Lucifer casually explains and reactions are as follows...

     >"SUCKS TO BE YOU KIDDO! HAHAHAHA!". "Awee... Bummer. I really wanted to play.". "Well. Goodluck kiddo.". "How-". "That's sad..
Want food?". "LOL... Anyways about earlier's package-"

     >sometimes (If you're really difficult as a child) if you throw tantrums while being in the time out corner, he would gladly tease his child but eating their favourite candy... Audibly...

     >"Hmm~ these skittles are so delicious!" He would exclaim to spite his own child. This sadistic bit-

     >After a while of time out, "What do you say?"... "Sorry dad." And then gives you your skittles and you're happy...

I really hoped you enjoyed this format in writing. Let me know in the comments on what you think. Should I go for this style? Or should I stick to my old writing style?