(Mammon) Managing "MINE!"

This was requested by my best friend! Comment down below on what I should do next? Also she requested a Mammon version of "When his kid won't listen." So... Enjoy this one.

     >This Greedy Bastard? HAHA!! HAHAHA! HAHA--How tho? 💀

     >For starters, uh... Yeah. he won't.

     >When His little one looses it's Temper, so does Mammon's patience.

     >So they're out on a daddy daughter bonding trip together in the park. And some kids are playing with their toys and let me tell you this.

     >You. Want. In.

     >So what did you do? As a kid, you'd be thinking, "Awe. I'll ask if I could play with their toys and-- cut the bull. You're wrong.

     >You storm up to the kid and you snatched the toy from them.

     >Naturally the kid tries to take it's toy back and then, you (being difficult) says its your toy, not theirs.

     >Mammon got a complaint from it's mother and then he was a bit annoyed but then was like. "Oh what the hell, I spawned that little shit."-(More like it came out of your AS-*SLAPPED*)

     >So he went up to you, and you were just holding the toy as tight as you can. Ya know... Being stubborn.

     >"Kid, don't make me say it again. Give the toy back to the kid. You have lots of toys at home." (The toy at home: *you fill in the blank*) he would say that in a failing stern voice and you just pouted and looked away... Still being stubborn.

     >Mammon had already lost his patience with you and just snatched the toy out fo your hands and gave it to the child. "MINE! MINE!!" You would yell as you try to get the toy, but Mammon would just hold you back...

     >AND NOT EVEN SAY SORRY?! (Come on... This is Mammon were talking about.)

     >So all the way home, he was carrying his child on his shoulder back to the Devildom and into the house of Lamentation... While you were kicking and screaming of course.

     >And let's not forget a few concerned parents already dialing 911, thinking they're witnessing a kidnapping.

     IF MY BEST FRIEND IT READING THIS! FUCK YOU! HOPE YOU'RE SATISFIED WITH THIS! 😇 ILYSM!! ❤️

     Anyways. You guys can comment on what scenario and which brother I should do next... Not ill do Mammon's version of "When His Kid Won't listen."

Bubaye.