CHAP 1 EP 1 - Intruder's Assistance

The faint echoes of Six's footsteps reverberated through the cramped hallway, though he paid them little mind. As he made his way down the corridor, he reached for the door and pushed it open, briefly glancing downward before lifting his head to survey his surroundings. The hallway was equipped with security cameras and other monitoring devices, indicating a level of surveillance.

Inside the room, two boys were seated side by side. One appeared to be contemplating what to write on the clipboard he held, while the other was engrossed in typing something on a computer. Upon noticing Six, one of the boys stood up abruptly and approached him.

"Six! You've arrived at just the right time. This situation... it's quite serious." the boy exclaimed, introducing himself as Cesar Torres and his companion as Mark Heathcliff.

"I'm Cesar Torres, and this is Mark Heathcliff, my trusty assistant." Cesar added, gesturing to himself and Mark as if posing for an introduction. 

Six furrowed his brow in confusion and directed his question to Cesar.

"You're newly employed here?" he inquired.

"Yes, indeed. Silly! I've just been hired as a security assistant." Cesar responded with a playful smile, before settling back into his seat next to Mark Heathcliff to resume typing on his computer.

"Ah, I see. So, what seems to be the issue then?" Six pressed further, his confusion evident in his tone.

"In regards to the issue, I received information from the co-host of the event. It appears that there are Seven Archangels missing, causing concern among the entire team. Mark and I have made the decision to investigate the whereabouts of the Archangels." Cesar replied earnestly.

Six raised both eyebrows in understanding as he grasped the gravity of the situation. "Oh...!" he exclaimed softly, acknowledging the seriousness of the missing Archangels.

"Hold on, did they really organize the event just to summon the Seven Archangels... for what?" Six questioned, his tone laced with confusion.

"For the young audience full of Christians to see, silly!" Cesar added with a chuckle.

"And for another reason, to celebrate Jesus' birthday. But the problem is that the Seven Archangels are missing. If this case isn't resolved soon, then this building will be permanently closed." he explained, his tone tinged with concern.

"And how are we, you and Mark, supposed to solve it anyway?" Six asked, his curiosity piqued.

"Here's the plan! First, you need to gain access to the key vault located above the Statues of The Dazzling Archangels. There, you'll find the first key, which is Michael's key. It's the key to unlocking the Church." Cesar explained, offering a crucial tip.

"And as for why the keys are necessary, they're needed to optimize the signal scanner's functionality. The scanner will help us pinpoint the Angels' locations, and the other monitor will indicate whether those locations are locked or not." he elaborated, outlining the strategy.

"Okay...?" Six whispered.

"And if the Angel is... well, I can't quite say it, but if the pinpoint on the signal screen turns red, it means something has gone awry with the Angel." Cesar clarified, his tone somber.

"Uh... Cesar...?" Mark quivered, his gaze fixed on the signal screen with a shocked expression.

"Yeah?" Cesar responded, turning his attention to Mark.

Mark pointed at the signal screen. "I don't think some of our Dazzling Archangels... are alive." he murmured, his voice filled with apprehension.