𝗈𝗇𝖾 : 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽

eunhwa's pov.

Another day of studying.
Why do I even do this?
All people in this class are so noisy.
Though, it must be fun talking, playing with a group of people.
Me? I do have Areum but she's busy right now with her boyfriend, Nam Kyungmin. Everytime I see people having fun makes me wonder why my life is so boring. Can't say the same about my brother.

Kang Eunho,
My twin brother.
He is well known for his charming visual. Though I think he looks like a monkey, he's a very kind brother. He would always be on my side. If he's not then it's probably because we're fighting about food.

And Lee Areum?
She's my bestfriend. She may be busy with Kyungmin but she'll always find time to spend with me. She's a social butterfly too. I've been bullied my whole life because my weirdness but she and Eunho would always back me up.

I don't even think I'll survive without them. Okay Kang Eunhwa. Stop dreaming and go back to your studies!

end of eunhwa's pov.
______________

Just because Eunhwa was busy studying doesn't mean she can't hear everything around her. Like the girls behind her, they were talking about Kyungmin? I know that he is popular but, don't they know he already have a girlfriend?

" Look at Areum! She's so obsessed with Kyungmin. If I was him I would break up with her already! "

" Yeah! I bet I can treat him better than Areum can. She ain't even that pretty! "

They're so fvcking annoying.

" Can you please shut the fvck up? Just because he doesn't want you doesn't mean you can talk about his girlfriend. Besides you can't even solve you're own problems. shut the fvck up. "

Eunhwa turned around and said to those girls. Somehow the girls just stayed silent. Usually they would give her disgusted looks and fight back. Weird...

Eunhwa turned back and looked at the front of the class. Seeing Areum 'cheering' at her. It's not the first time Eunhwa did this but she would always cheer at her like she did something big.

Eunhwa smiled at her and left the classroom to have a little break.

Why isn't Eunho in the same class?
It's so boring without him...

While walking through the hallways, Eunhwa just stared at the ground and accidentally bumped into someone and dropped her glasses. He was holding her by her waist. It made her a little flustered.

" I'm sorry! Are you okay?? "
That boy asked her while helping her get back to her feets.

" yeah, I'm okay. Uhm... Can you help me find my glasses? " Eunhwa asked the boy as she crouches to find it.

Suddenly, he grabbed her by her waist again. She flinched because of his action.

" I'll do it. You can't even see. "
He said. Eunhwa stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

" Bad news. You're glasses broke... "
He said as he got up from the floor.

" it's okay. Can you take me to class 11-B please?? " Eunhwa held his shoulder, hoping he would agree.

" of course! Let's go " he held her hand as he brought me to her brother's class.

" are you in that class? "
He asked, fixing his gaze to her.

" No. It's my brother's class. "
She didn't dare to look to look at him because her cheeks were heating up. She didn't know why she was acting this way. These things happens everytime but she doesn't get flustered like this.

" what class are you in? "
He asks her. She could hear him opening a class door.

" I'm in class 11-A. He's my twi-"
Before she could finish her sentences,
someone suddenly yelled out her name.

" Eunhwa?! Are you okay?? And where are your glasses??? " She can feel Eunho pinching her cheeks.

" Yah! Don't do that. My glasses broke "
She shoved his hands away from her.

" You're so clumsy! Wait lemme check if I have your spare glasses. " He immediately went to his bag to check.

" here they are! "
He put on the glasses on her.

" Why do you still have my old glasses? I thought I told you to throw them away" she held the glasses. It was too small for her.

" I don't have any glasses left. If you don't mind you can use my contact lenses. " He pulled out a pair of contact lenses. She has never worn them before.

" Just give me it. Wait, how to wear it? "
Before she knew it, he was already helping her put it on. After that, she left the classroom. As she was walking, something just bothered her.

fvck.
I forgot to thank that boy.

When she went in her classroom, everyone was somehow staring at her.

weird mfs.

She just rolled her eyes and went back to her seat to studies.
_________

how do u guys like this start?
Is it boring??
I already planned the ending so...
I'll guarantee you it's sad.

Please help vote for qee's book <33

[290224-1:23a.m.]
_____________