𝗍𝗐𝗈 : 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽

....

*ringg!*

The school's bell rang.

Finally. I really need a break from all that studying and writing. Have you ever thought? Stu-dying. I'm practically dying right now.

" Hwaaa! "
Areum came hugging her neck making her almost choked on air.

" Yah!! I'm choking! "
Eunhwa yelled while tapping Areum's shoulder signaling to let her go.

" hehe! Sorry, let's go to the cafeteria! I heard they're making coffee buns today! " Areum patted her head and linked her arms to Eunhwa's, heading to the cafeteria.
______________

" Hwannie, how did you return to class without your glasses? What happened?"
Areum curiously asked Eunhwa.

" my glasses broke. And, I'm wearing contacts right now. It feels so weird without glasses though. " Eunhwa whined about her glasses. Areum just patted her shoulders as she hear Eunhwa ranting about it

" wait, something weird happened. Why was the whole class staring at me when I came? I thought I was absolutely invisible to the whole school..." She turned her vision to Areum, looking so curious.

" I told you Eunhwa! You're so pretty but you have no absolute confidence to take off your glasses. You should consider wearing contacts everyday. " Areum answered the question as she eats the food infront of her.

I don't get it.
I'm not pretty.

Eunhwa, still in her deep thoughts, suddenly felt bothered. It suddenly hit her.

Oh!

" Reumie! When I dropped my glasses, this boy came to help me. I think he's I my brother's class. " Areum fixed her gaze to Eunhwa.

" you never asks this kind of questions... Did something happen? Tell me! " Areum got closer to Eunhwa waiting for her to spill the story.

" Aishh! Not like that... " she pushed Areum's head away from her.

" It's just...umm..he helped me! I wanna thank him but I forgot. Also, I didn't see his face... " Eunhwa continued.

" you usually never thank people. Something is definitely up! " Areum poked Eunhwa'a head while teasing her about the situation.

" Argh! You're so useless. I hate you. "
Eunhwa pushed Areum away.

" I love you too! "
Areum hugged Eunhwa while acting to kiss her cheeks.
__________

After Eunhwa and Areum finished eating, they went to the school's garden. Eunhwa is supposed to meet Eunho here. On the way there, they walk through the corridor and Areum saw a familiar person. Suddenly, Areum pulled Eunhwa to a corner of a locker.

" Reumie, what are yo- "
Areum blocked her mouth before she could finish and put her index finger on her lips signalling her to be quiet

" shh! They're going to hear us "
Eunhwa took a peek at the side of the lockers.

" Isn't that Eunho? And...Jiyoon? "
Eunhwa whispered to Areum ears.

" Han Jiyoon!? "
Areum said, a little too loud making the two of them look at the locker's direction.

" Let's go somewhere else, Jiyoon... "
Eunho said and brought her away from the place.

" Ain't it odd? I saw Eunho giving Jiyoon a envelope... " Areum got up and fixed her skirt.

Eunho?
Does he like... Jiyoon?
It can't be, she's....
fvck.

" we need to do something, Eunhwa! " Areum shaked Eunhwa's shoulders who is zoning out.

" Areum, call Kyungmin. "
Eunhwa said still staring at a blank wall.

" But why, Eun- "

" just do it. "
Eunhwa looked at Areum with siren eyes.

She's mad mad...

Areum quickly got her phone out to call Kyungmin and passed her phone to Eunhwa.

" Hello? Are you okay, babe?? "

" This is Eunhwa, I need your help. "

" Eunhwa? Why are you on Areum's phon- "

" Meet me at room 013. Right now. " Eunhwa said and hanged up.

" Let's go, Areum "
Eunhwa grabbed Areum's hand and stormed out of there.

" Umm... Why do we need to go to that room? I thought that room was closed. The old Music room? " Areum asked making Eunhwa stop on her tracks.

Flashback...

" Kyungmin-ah, let's practice piano together! " Eunhwa pulled his wrist making him stop walking.

" How many times do I have to tell you? I dont want to be your friend Eunhwa."
He coldly replied.
That was not unexpected but,
that words hits her everytime.
He left bumping onto Eunhwa's shoulders.

Next day,
She came to school seeing sobs, tears echoing.

That day when Eunhwa ask Kyungmin to go to the piano room, they're favourite teacher died because of an heart attack.

" Eunhwa-ah! Its all my fault, I rejected your offer. This wouldn't happened if i accepted it! " Kyungmin came hugging Eunhwa for comfort.

" No Kyungmin, its not your fault okay?"
Eunhwa hugged and tapped his back while he's crying on her shoulders.
013, what an unlucky room...

end of flashback

" You dont need to know. " Eunhwa tried to grab Areum hands.

" Mrs. Jeong isnt it? "

How'd she know?
She moved 3 years ago,
The accident was 5 years ago...?
______________

sorry for taking sooo long to updatee (4 months😾)... ive been very busy with sch ㅠㅡㅠ

recent mains:
강은화 - 이아름 - 남켱민 - 강은호 - 한지윤

STREAM MEMORABILIA EVERYONE!