Introduccion

Alejandro Cordova

     Twilight under

      the   red moon

Alejandro Cordova, member of the Cordova family , Writer and musician . He is the author of the saga - twilight under the red moon and also with the help of his partner's (Thalia Soledispa – Co writer and Ariana Carpio - editor), managed to do this novel that will have more sequels in a future .

Co-Writer's opinion: We principally wanted to make this book, as a way of entertainment for us. By the fact that that we like the Erotic literature gender, and we liked the idea of making our own book.

Author's opinion: This book is principally themed with the Erotic gender, and I need to give credits to (E.L James – Writer of: 50 shades of grey and Stephanie Meyer – Writer of: Twilight) This novel's for me are so fascinating, I really liked them and I took some ideas of these books for making this novel, so I wanted to give this credits to them. But I want to add something about this novel.

And it's the fact that like some other novels, I will use BL (boys love) and furry fandom for this. It may sound scandalous but I wanted to give this novel a little touch of me by the fact of using a gay relationship as protagonists. Disclaimer: This novel is not to offend anyone, its only just for entertainment, but with restriction of age, its only for lectors 18+, or supervised.

With this we want to present you our novel: