First time?(Shuribox!)

Miau ok enjoy pookie

Shuriken decided to join the Phight WITH NO PHUCKIN EXPERIENCE like the dumb idiot he is Katana, Vinestaff and Slingshi- I mean Slingshot did not know about this plus they're all both busy with Katana hanging out with Medkit and Hyperlaser(the gays), Vinestaff relaxing and Slingshot busy with his silly cat cafe.

As he was in the Phight he immediately regretted his decision
Biograft appeared behind him and started to attack him(no healers!?) he tried to get away but then PHUCKIN SUBSHI- I-I mean ehem.. Subspace appeared and said

Subspace:HI NEWBIE!!~

Shuriken:W-wha-

also and threw his crystal making Shuriken cough and writhe in pain as he dies and respawns.

He walked around and saw Banhammer coming to him as he ran away but got caught

Shuriken:LET ME GO!! (ILL NEVER ACCEPT GAYS!! It came Into my mind..)

He squirmed under Banhammers grip.

Banhammer:What's a weak shortie like you doing here?

Shuriken:Well.. I-

Before Shuriken could speak flinged away by Banhammers big hammer or smth(ayo??/jk) Shuriken managed to survive the big blow as he weakily crawled into a very tight and small space perfect for hiding he hid there for awhile.

He felt bored and went out and threw his Shurikens too a random person but bad luck! He hitted his Shurikens too Rocket who blasted his hiding spot and killed him as he respawned again. (Dang Shuriken I can relate😓)

He couldn't find any of his teammates probably phighting somewhere else as he hid again not knowing what to do except to question himself
Shuriken:Why did I even sign up for this?, Why am I stupid?, Why didn't I listen to them?, Why did I go inexperienced?, What's wrong with myself?..

Shuriken snapped back to reality as he realized what he just said tears falling from his eyes as he curled up into a ball crying quietly he wished this phight would end but its only just like erm.. 2 hours away from being done.

Shuriken wished that he didn't do this stupid idea without any training and experience.

Boombox was just phighting until he heard uh sniffles and sobbing sounds idk he went near the area to see Shuriken crying.

Shuriken looked up and backed away from the Boombox(guys their in different teams!!) probably scared from dying again even though they can respawn.

Shuriken:D-dont hurt me! (I HAVE NO FRIKIN IDEA HOW TO WRITE THESE CHARACTERS😢😭)

Def making a part two